Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog3 View Post
    Question: who do you have as your leader? Is it possible it's just someone less desirable for others to use?

Last month, I was slowly but steadily losing troopers. I had my maxed out Soldier Eddie as the leader for months, but I noticed a trend where people were becoming less interested in using him, probably due to the competition of other possibly better Soldiers. I switched to a less common but still useful Eddie, Storm, and new troopers asked to team up within a week.
    I don't mean that people are dumping me but still playing, I mean people I had as Troopers are quitting the game because it's boring and buggy.

And yeah, I got a viking. Ragnar Edbrok.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    That's a lot of Troopers. Certainly there has been some atrophy and frustration expressed on these boards, but losing twenty percent of your Troopers seems extreme

If you have a Viking Eddie champion, I have the same champion and have not lost one Trooper - in fact I get more requests daily than I ever have due to his relative newness and scarcity

Could the login screen be screwed up? Meaning its showing you as not having logged in for several days and people are dropping you?

Two or three Troopers I could see as people move on. Ten just seems extreme but who knows

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else is having a similar experience
    No, it's people who've announced in on or the other of the Facebook groups that they're quitting the game. I thought that's what I said. And now with the new bug where I can't delete anyone...I can't add anyone that wants to come aboard either. So the game screws me by making good people quit the game, then it makes it so I can't remove them and add new people.

OS
    iOS
    A bug that won't let you delete and add new friends, that's brutal. I was going to recommend that you get the forums guys as troopers like I did , these guys are great friends! They get you your points everyday and you can go look at there teams to see what talisman work best because you know they research it, and then you can ask for advice and they'll give it to you. I think that's why I'm still playing the community is great. At one point I wanted to set up a all forum team. What must be done is the devs have to fix the game loading bug and I would say this trooper bug next.