Thread: Trooper beer?

OS
    Android

Trooper beer?

So I'm gonna assume most of you have tried Trooper beer and I wanna ask how is it?I wouldn't know since I'm not allowed yet to buy alcohol but I am turning 21 in 8 days (yes 21 is the legal drinking age in America) and I plan to finally try if its any good.
    Tell me what you guys feel about it.Is it worth the get?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    So I'm gonna assume most of you have tried Trooper beer and I wanna ask how is it?I wouldn't know since I'm not allowed yet to buy alcohol but I am turning 21 in 8 days (yes 21 is the legal drinking age in America) and I plan to finally try if its any good.
    Tell me what you guys feel about it.Is it worth the get?
    First i have to say, i am not a beer expert. I bought a 12 x pack limited edition as soon as i have heard about it. Yes, it have a nice taste. Especially if you are a Iron Maiden fan, you would like it in different way. Cool bottle design also, i kept some of my empty bottles and it is a cool gift if you have Iron Maiden fan friends
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

I enjoy it and will typically order it at bars/restaurants that carry it. Give it a try!

OS
    Android
    I like the original Trooper, but the 666 version is even better. Red 'N' Black is great!
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    It's a bit hard to find here in the Netherlands, but I find it's quite tasty. I remember being surprised because it looked a lot like English beer a la Guiness, but way more flavorful.
    Been some time since I had it though, and I've yet to try Red N Black
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Hey thanks for the recommendations people <3 I just turned 21 today and now that I am of legal age I can go out and find the Trooper beer when I have the chance

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    Hey thanks for the recommendations people <3 I just turned 21 today and now that I am of legal age I can go out and find the Trooper beer when I have the chance
    Happy belated Birthday KuroKitty! I hope you were able to find and enjoy your first Trooper beer!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)