Just some questions

Question 1) when will the daily bonus cycle reset? It has been a while now, can anyone tell me?

Question 2) from defeating the beast on madness, getting gold on all the quests and bonus quests, i only got 1 ledgendary soul, yet people talk about 2,my brother also got 2,one from the ach, and one from the loot drop. I only got some ironite and a 2 * evo shard from the drop. So do you have to be lucky the first time, or did they change it or something?

Question 3) anyone as hyped as i am for the new content coming early this year?
    Last edited by floki; 01-03-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Answer 1) None of us really know. There is still more than 24 days left in the month so there is time for it to get sorted out.

Answer 2) Sounds like you might have just been unlucky but yes there should have been two if I remember correctly. Keep your head up brother.

Answer 3) I am!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Regarding 2):

Maybe it was changed but when I killed it for the first time recently I only got the one from the achievement, too. Not sure what it dropped for me, but it was nothing worth remembering...
    Max-1851

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Answer 1) None of us really know. There is still more than 24 days left in the month so there is time for it to get sorted out.

Answer 2) Sounds like you might have just been unlucky but yes there should have been two if I remember correctly. Keep your head up brother.

Answer 3) I am!
    Good point on number 1!
    As for 2,i don't really mind anymore, today i got my first 5* char from souls xD a pharaoh eddie, so it's all good

And 3) the whole system just looks so damn cool, i can't wait to spend more time on the game then i already do so hyped!

floki-4148

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Regarding 2):

Maybe it was changed but when I killed it for the first time recently I only got the one from the achievement, too. Not sure what it dropped for me, but it was nothing worth remembering...
    Ahhh sucks :/ yeah maybe they did!

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    It's been a while, but I got the 1st legendary soul when completing the game. Achievements were not in game yet. But I have got 3 more since then, for whatever it was, Got so many different achievements at once I can't remember what achievement gave them. My 4th came from 1000 secret locations played.
    Thursty-1116