OS
    iOS

New Content Timeline

A Trooper of mine who is also involved in development posted on a Facebook Group page

With all the negativity that's been floating around thought it may be good to repost. The second paragraph is in response to someone saying we keep getting promised new content and only get Holiday promotions encouraging us to spend on new souls...

"There is a plan that includes: Worldwide PVP launch, Brave New World Dungeon, the Night City area, and a fair few other unannounced features, all in the first half of this year. From what I have seen, (and i'll be flying out to visit the team again personally in a week or so) everything is on track and on schedule. The response to PVP so far has been great, but we're going to spruce it up quite a bit before it goes wide and add some great PVP specific rewards, answering players requests to work towards specific characters outside of the Book Of Souls system. If you're not interested in spending on the game no-one is forcing your hand, but i assure you there is a huge amount of content coming down the pipe, and it'll all be playable for free just like the whole campaign has been to date - which is more than can be said for 1000s of games out there, mobile or otherwise.

...if you think a game of this scale can be updates with massive new features like PVP or entire new worlds in just a month or two, you simply aren't aware of the process involved. The game has been out for 6 months, and already PVP is rolling out, which is a massive undertaking. There are other industry leading games out that that took 1-2 years from launch to roll out the content we'll be giving out with 6-9 months of launch. Relatively speaking we are moving very quickly, and certainly want to put out new and engaging features as much as you want to play them. Things like seasonal characters allow us to have some fun, keep the content current, and make the game world feel connected to real world events, but it's not like we did that instead of adding new content, it's all being built in the background the whole time - some of these features will have had 20-30 of the team working on them solidly for months, they can't go any faster."
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    thanks for sharing nicko, good to know that amazing stuff is waiting for us :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Sounds good to me. Nice to hear things are in the pipe line.

OS
    Android
    Well, it's nice to know they're listening. Thanks, Nicko!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Sometimes I think to myself and say iron maiden are gods. They do not owe us anything. It is our place to worship them. But then I realize it's a game and not every player is a real metal head.

OS
    Android
    Sweet, I showed up today with exactly this question in mind.

Thanks for the update.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for sharing. LOTB future seems bright, so i try to be patient a while longer.

Thanks for sharing Nicko! I look forward to new content...

Thanks for sharing.

Its a great game and even better for the Maiden link.

I genuinely don't get why people bemoan paid content - the people who make this game have to be paid and there is a stack of content for free already.

Happy new year all
    Chris-8884