Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    When I was younger my favorite games were turn based RPGs. I don't play console games anymore. My newest system is a ps2. I started messing around with card battle games when I finally got an iPhone a few years ago, but I was always on the lookout for decent f2p RPGs. When I came across this game I thought "an Iron Maiden game? That's gotta be lame". I gave it a shot and was hooked. Hands down the best turn based mobile rpg I've come across. I'm not denying all of the problems but since this is a positive thread I'll stop there.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I must say that so far, after all that has happened: I am still playing the game.

It has been almost 6 months, and even though it has become an endless grinding experience... I am still playing, trying to get every character in the game (although it does need to be mentioned that I haven't got any Corrupted or Allied General or... pretty much no 5*, after all this time I only have the Nomad [which is really cool, to say the least]).

Time has gone by, games have come and gone, but the only one that has stuck with me has been: Legacy of the Beast.

Has it been fun? Yes.
    Can it be improved? Hell, yes.
    Will I be patient? Definitely.

Thank you!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Awesome stuff guys! Not trying to sound like a McDonald's commercial but I'm loving it!

It's so easy to post what's wrong and I do it so often that it is refreshing to see why people stick with it. I know why I do! The game yes, but the class of people playing and my fellow Maiden fans is tops! I've always felt it takes an intelligent human being to be a Maiden fan and you guys shine through!

Love being part of the community and seeing the work that some of you put in to help everyone else out is astonishing!

Cheers and feel free to use this post for more of the same! It is awesome!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    That's what's up Floki! Congrats on your first 5*! Feels good doesn't it?
    Thanks man!! It sure does
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Has it been fun? Yes.
    Can it be improved? Hell, yes.
    Will I be patient? Definitely.
    This sums it up nicely. Ive had a lot of fun playing about with various characters and builds as I made my way through the game (even if everything I invest shards in gets nerfed lol), and now that i'm just waiting for more content, I still farm, but its more than just to beef up my talismans etc.

Troopers is what keeps me going - knowing theres a list of fellow Maiden fans that are counting on me for badges, and that they are giving me badges in return - feels like even though we are all miles apart, we are all still helping each other like brothers-in-arms against the Beast.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Troopers is what keeps me going - knowing theres a list of fellow Maiden fans that are counting on me for badges, and that they are giving me badges in return - feels like even though we are all miles apart, we are all still helping each other like brothers-in-arms against the Beast.
    Same here fighting for my Maiden fan. Troopers is what keeps me going. Hopefully the trend developing for those who are lucky enough to have access to PVP is that they become less active with their Troopers as Troopers aren't part of PVP. Let's hope we find a balance... more sands of time maybe?

OS
    Android

Screw Pokemon Go,Up the Irons!

This game has many of its flaws but I freaking love it! <3 the only other mobile game I was ever addicted to was Candy Crush lol but I long since gave up on that game.I rocked this game instead of Pokemon Go when it came out lol when Pokemon Go came out all my friends were out playing that (I'm in the anime community btw) and then a metal head buddy of mine told me that an Iron Maiden game was released for the phone and I was so excited to hear about this since I wasn't aware of there being one,as soon as I heard this I went and downloaded it and I was never so excited in my life about a mobile game.Playing as Eddie,the metal mascot that I truly admire,this game actually made me love Iron Maiden more than I ever have,before I played this game I wasn't exactly an expert with metal and wasn't as big on Maiden as I am now,it helped me discover more of the songs that I never heard before and made me love and appreciate this band more than I did in the previous years.Basically,my year would have been boring without this game.I was the weird one out of all my anime friends and just about everyone in the nerd community who was playing LOTB instead X) and I'm proud of it.I still play it now mainly for my troopers and I'm just trying to collect a lot of loot and upgrade my talismans for the time being so I can beat the Underworld level on Madness until the game updates itself.
    Up the Irons!
    Last edited by KuroKitty; 01-04-2017 at 09:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    ...Playing as Eddie,the metal mascot that I truly admire,this game actually made me love Iron Maiden more than I ever have,before I played this game I wasn't exactly an expert with metal and wasn't as big on Maiden as I am now,it helped me discover more of the songs that I never heard before and made me love and appreciate this band more than I did in the previous years....
    What a great post! Well written KuroKitty! You really nailed it!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Well I've been playing clash of clans for a long time and when this came out my clan had an intervention to get me off here.... lmao.
    I love iron Maiden so much...

My first tattoo was Trooper Eddie on my calf.
    One of the first songs I learned on guitar was hallowed be thy name.
    I run to the hills at 11:58pm every night.
    I called a woman named Charlotte a harlot once. Turned out she was an innocent exile. She went running free.
    It really is a strange world, especially if you've been to transylvania to see phantom of the opera.
    Some people say I'm a stranger in a strange land but I think I'm just caught somewhere in time.
    I have Infinite dreams, but heaven can wait.

Funny that people say finally some positivity... shouldn't the evil that men do in the game be expected? I mean really... Can I play with madness???
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Well that escalated quickly. Anyways yes I freaking love this game. I was excited as a little schoolgirl when I heard about it.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572