Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Game of the year?

For all of its shortcomings, this game has become an addiction for me! I have to say that for a mobile game, it has delivered much more than I ever expected. It is one of the best ideas to come along in years! The overall design and gameplay is superb! Graphics and character design are excellent. Even without PvP or more world's to explore, I play everyday!

My only hope is that Nodding Frog understands what a great game this is and doesn't give up trying to improve upon this games foundation! I know most of us are biased but I would really like to read your thoughts on this subject!

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

It certainly is for me. Last mobile game I played with this kind of depth was Clash Of Clans. The artwork is gorgeous. It really feels like Iron Maiden lore has come to life. They definetly nailed the atmosphere. Despite its struggles, I really love this game. I have been playing it since its release day, and I will continue. Glad to see some positivity!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    It certainly is for me. Last mobile game I played with this kind of depth was Clash Of Clans. The artwork is gorgeous. It really feels like Iron Maiden lore has come to life. They definitely nailed the atmosphere. Despite its struggles, I really love this game. I have been playing it since its release day, and I will continue. Glad to see some positivity!
    Yes! Well written! I agree with every word! Anyone else ready to point out the things they love about this game? I think it's much needed!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Well said and great to read some positive amongst all the angst. If we are so vocal about what we want and what we don't like it is of course because we care. This game has brought another dimension to my Iron Maiden addiction and from Day One I am working hard on it and even changes my routines to fit playing all my troopers 😜 Keep it up, augment the rare souls drop rates and put those harpies and undead soldiers to bed for a few months! Happy New Year LOTB family!

OS
    Android
    As frustrated as I get from the poor RNG and loss of soul drops, I still love the game and continue to push play at least 50 times a day. Just wish they would hurry up and give me a reason to manually play again.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    As frustrated as I get from the poor RNG and loss of soul drops, I still love the game and continue to push play at least 50 times a day. Just wish they would hurry up and give me a reason to manually play again.

Truth in advertising:
    https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenL...9317106865330/

Agreed -fantastic game. Let's be patient while the kinks are being worked out.

OS
    iOS
    At last, a positive thread!

I will come out of hibernation to say cheers! I agree!

And Happy New Year troopers!

OS
    Android
    Good stuff guys! I think the devs are well aware of the things that need fixing, let's keep the good vibes going.... anyone else wanna chime in and let the team know what you love about the game?
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 01-04-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Man i can't even begin to expain what this game means to me I'm not a 'phone gamer' AT ALL. But since I saw that maiden made one, why not give it a go? It has been a blast! The constant feeling of victory after defeating a boss in the campaign, i loved that! Even though I've completed the game by now as well, i still play all my troopers, and try my best to get the chars/ Eddies i want! Great to read that people feel the same way! Thanks for this thread!!
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Man i can't even begin to expain what this game means to me I'm not a 'phone gamer' AT ALL. But since I saw that maiden made one, why not give it a go? It has been a blast! The constant feeling of victory after defeating a boss in the campaign, i loved that! Even though I've completed the game by now as well, i still play all my troopers, and try my best to get the chars/ Eddies i want! Great to read that people feel the same way! Thanks for this thread!!
    That's what's up Floki! Congrats on your first 5*! Feels good doesn't it?
    mjmxiii-1619