OS
    Android

Red Bat damage is glitched

Ok guys you know this for a while and someone needs to bring it on. Maybe not him entirely but Torture is broken as hell.

Torture is doing WAY more damage than intended. I tested with my red bat with no skill shards and with a trooper that is full skill shards, with the same talisman setup/level to make sure only the skill shards was the problem. Also tested in the same enemy always with perfect hits.

My red bat no skill shards is doing 3 hits of about 1100 ~ 1300.
    Trooper red bat with full skill shards is doing 3 hits of 3500 ~ 4000.

The max damage you can get upgrading the skill is 35% (5 + 5 + 10 + 15) so if I hit 1000 unupgraded fully upgraded I should hit 1350 and not 3500.

Please fix this because a free turn regardless of enemy HP every fight hurts a lot.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    While I agree the red bat hits way too hard and combined with extra turn that is way too OP...every skillshard is calculated with the damage output you had on the previous skillshard, and not as you calculated it, I think.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-on-characters
    Last edited by Aristo4; 01-04-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    every skillshard is calculated with the damage output you had on the previous skillshard, and not as you calculated it, I think.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-on-characters
    Correct, yet if the red bat does around 1,100 true damage without skillshard, a maxed one supposed to do around 1,500-ish based on the calculation, not 3,000-4,000.

I wonder if the skillshard scaling also has something to do with other stats scaling related to the skill, as the red bat's torture also based on his own and enemy's max HP

OS
    iOS
    i dont think its glitched. i agree that the red bat and the green bat do too much damage.
    basic attack torture - not glitched. if you read the description : its true damage (based on attack and magic) but scales on your max hp and enemy s max hp. which means that if i hit a pharoah eddie that has over 30 k hp i will do lot more damage than a pharoah with 15 k hp. + with skill shards its damage is insane .. no idea how that was calculated.
    i believe that like everything else in this game the red and green bat are in beta phase. lol
    i do have a red bat fully sharded and if i hit the green LOL with a perfect i do 30k + damage. some perspective here
    cheers
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    Re-read my test guys... Same enemy, same status, only difference is my red bat w/o skill shards and trooper one with full shards.

I can't remember the exact thread but some dev said the damage is calculated based on the base skill damage, so each upgrade adds to base damage not the extra damage from previuos upgrades.

@Edit: found it!!

Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    It's funny...I just asked Nodding Frog the following skill shard question:

How do skill shards scale? For example, if I place 4 skill shards on the purple golden son, is the total damage=damage*20%? Or is the total damage=((((damage*5%)*10%)*15%)*20%)?

This is the response I received:

When you throw on a skill shard, it does exactly what it says (i.e. increase damage by 20%). The damage doesn't scale off of previous power levels. So you're getting a 5% increase moving from Level 3 15% damage to Level 4 20% damage for instance.
    Last edited by Frost; 01-04-2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Found it!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I posted the link to the exact thread....and if you read the whole thread you'll see that later on Ipoop posted another response of them.

See post 19 there.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹