Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I like the idea I have seen elsewhere where people who use all their troopers get a reward of some kind - maybe 30 ironite or similar. There would need to be a check on it due to crashes so no need to do all 50 but say 40 a day or close to that would work. I think all the new content promised would be good as I need something new to do other than the farming and trooper plays so Night City or BNW would be good. PVP I can wait for, as not too bothered about that given the feedback it seems to get on amount of hours and ironite needed.

New talisman might be good too and assume that would be easy to set up. Maybe some new characters and sacrifice sounds great and is needed badly due to the limit on characters.

So pretty much the same as most people o here really!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Post I am not a number

1. BUGFIXES/STABILITY as slauki rightly said, since a serious game should be working as intended, even if that's not the case here everytime, that should be normal.
      Especially after SIX months
    2. Inventory Selling
      Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-15-20-31-57 - Copy.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  94.0 KB
    3. Sorting of Selling items Instead of this:
      Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-28-14-30-44.png
Views: 499
Size:  217.6 KB

Should be This:
      Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-28-14-42-54.png
Views: 517
Size:  210.6 KB

would save a lot of time
    4. Lock for other items not just Characters Accidents happen.

5. Error codes be made public,
      Its all well and good having error codes but some people don't have time to report them If we knew for instance MACL0 is caused by a weak wifi(which i dont think it is as i've had it on nox) we can self diagnose problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
      The different error codes have to do with different code paths for the game. The fact that they show up is just us being a bit more specific then the really vague HttpClientError or whatever messages we have before, but I don't know what all of the various codes themselves mean. That said, if you've found a repeatable way to make a certain error appear (maybe if you have a device with weak wifi signal you constantly see X error code in Y situation), please do report that in the Bug Reports subforum, as even though developers rarely respond in there, we are constantly doing passes through there and adding new issues found to our internal bug tracking system, and consistent reproductions of errors is the best way to ensure we can find and fix the underlying problem that causes an error code.
      VAGUE
      Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Simpson
      The way we currently have it, our error messages are in 2 parts. The first part describes what has happened so the player can know. The second part (the error code i.e. MACL0) is an identifier - it tells our team exactly where the issue occurred within our code system. The first part of the error message gives a player all the info that you would need to know, such as there was a server failure. The identifier talks about exactly where that failure occurred in our system. This helps our team's investigation. MACL0 for instance, indicates a specific file in our system.

There is no information derived from the second part of these error codes that can be used by the player to fix the issue at hand, and we do not make public our file structure.

Thank you again for reporting these. This has all been given to the team, and we are working on these issues.
      VAGUE
    6. Night city
      A Lot of talisman were removed from the game 14/10/2016
      Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB
      The following talismans no longer drop in the campaign, but will return as drops in future worlds: Thorn, Explosive, Cyclone, Crystal, Guard, Resistance, Resilience, Warp, Rush
      (some more use than others)

7. More Storage
      [QUOTE=Leviathan]http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4666-Legacy-of-the-Beast-State-of-the-Nation
      In the fall of 2016 we introduced 19 new characters, and we plan to continue this trend into the new year. Expect to see more incredible new Eddies and awesome new allies.

8. PVP for everyone as some people have a head start will make the pvp unbalanced ! !
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Sacrifice, but hat has been announced for the first half of this year, so...

More talisman enhance materials, I havnt noticed an increase, perhaps I'm farming the wrong levels.

More gold. Takes a fortune to enhance to 5*. They said 1 talisman a week was what they have in mind with current set up

I loved the Halloween event. Perhaps a temporary event like that once a month. Even more temporary events like a battle royal where the players form a guild/team/fc and team vs team based on their leader cards
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 01-07-2017 at 07:25 PM.

OS
    Android

I'm not a robot

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I loved the Halloween event. Perhaps a temporary event like that once a month. Even more temporary events like a battle royal where the players form a guild/team/fc and team vs team based on their leader cards

DAMN GOOD Point, I omitted that from my list an event that actually benefits the players !
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    I suggest a way to get items faster like a free pass or ticket to keep farming for items

OS
    Android
    Definitely Sacrifice.

The ability to send bug reports on game crash.
    Like most other games, you get the option to send a bug report to the devs stating which device you're on, what happened, who, what, when, where, why. A single tap of "send bug report" would give the devs more ammunition to better understand the errors.

A feature to redeem lost SoT and TPs after each crash.
    Upon submitting aforementioned bug report and logging back into the game, you should be greeted with your lost SoT and TPs OR they should be put back onto your card and your lost trooper should be again available to play

An Off-line version of the game.
    These last few months, I've seen dozens of troopers bin this game due to not being able to log in after updates and such. An ability where you can actually play the game for a while without wifi/network and THEN try to log in and have your progress/loot/whatever uploaded to the server (as long as you don't clear your cache, that shouldn't be too hard).

The ability to organise your toons into teams.
    Could be handy for LoL and Pvp, sorting your toons into dedicated teams and saving them as such so that you don't have to fanny about scrolling through your inventory in order to adapt for different scenarios.

Customisation of your inventories.
    Maybe it's just me, but it annoys me having to order my inventories based on type then class, then star level every time I want to find one of my favourite toons.

Sacrifice.

Communication between troopers.
    An in-game message system where you can send apologies for crashes, ask troopers if they're intentionally not playing your toon, or even just to say hello.

Better search ability for new troopers.
    It's a massive pain in the arse trying to remember someone's trooper name exactly and then trying to search for them. A wildcard or approximate match would be handy.

Have you played my toon today?
    Being able to see who has played your toon today or the last time it was played by them would be great. The little screen that pops up telling you who has just earned you TPs is useless to me. The only thing I get from that is how many TPs I've just earned. Unless I make a spreadsheet everyday and tick off everyone who uses my toon, I have no idea. who has.

And all of the previously mentioned ideas on this thread........
    Last edited by Dave-9385; 02-14-2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Better clarity
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    iOS
    Here is my current list of dupes and hence why SACRIFICE is the definite feature for me...

5* Eddies:
    3x FotD
    6x Mummy
    3x Coalgiver
    1x Eddie
    2x Samurai
    3x CR
    4x SoL
    1x Aces High
    4x Storm

4*Eddies:
    6x Coalgiver
    1x Eddie
    12x RTTH
    4x FotD
    4x Mummy
    6x SoL
    3x Storm

5* Toons:
    1x ASS GS
    1x WR CotD
    1x Nomad
    1x Corrupt General
    3x Pharao Dog King
    1x Gun GS

4*Toons:
    2x AoF
    1x Wickerman
    1x WR Troll
    1x AoS
    2x AoP

But also troopers search based on criteria: last active, champion, level etc...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Oh yeah, slightly stealing AmBush's selling idea (Sorry mate).

The ability to sell unwanted toons/talis straight out of the box instead of wading all the way back to the inventory. No dicking about, "Sell" button on the reward page especially in BoS.
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    Android
    after all these suggestions (sacrifice first) a wheel of fortune would be nice. you could spin that every 10 minutes to get some rewards like gold ironite, badges or something like that. would motivate people to play more i think.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    after all these suggestions (sacrifice first) a wheel of fortune would be nice. you could spin that every 10 minutes to get some rewards like gold ironite, badges or something like that. would motivate people to play more i think.
    I like this idea. Really, we just need new content. Getting hard to hang in...
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan