Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    more eddies. Mainly trooper and killer. And then of course, Charlotte the harlot
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    more eddies. Mainly trooper and killer. And then of course, Charlotte the harlot
    I can only imagine what her power move would be

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I can only imagine what her power move would be
    Titan shield with extended duration. Because "she can take all that you've got"
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Here's something so simple that other online games have implemented but might take the developers of this game to move mountains and planets for.

The ability to RETRY the connection when a server error happens, instead of going back to the main screen.

Genius.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SymboliC View Post
    The ability to RETRY the connection when a server error happens, instead of going back to the main screen.

That'll never happen. It involves actually doing something........
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    iOS

Fast passes

This is easy for me (and easier for the devs to do than most things). More than tuning, PVP improvements and even new content -I want...

Fast passes. There should be fast passes that can be farmed, part of daily rewards, monthly rewards and obtained by other means that allow players to complete missions instantly (with all benefits as if manually or auto completed) IF they have previously achieved all 3 skulls on that mission. Other games like this provide this.

To be honest as much as I love LOTB, at least weekly I consider quitting, like others are doing or contemplating doing. The biggest thing is the responsibility to my troopers to complete 50 rounds daily. Add that to the grindfest that PVP has become and it's too much. It's ridiculous to spend so much time on completed content -starts to feel like a job. And I already have one of those (that I'd like to keep).

Please. I've made this suggestion before, but I believe this would show you care about the wellbeing of your player base (I hope you do!) but more pragmatically retain end-game players who are getting sicking of grinding and waiting for new stuff or better luck w/ RNG. (Not to mention free up some time for PVP which is where the real opportunity for revenue is if you can retain your player base).
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    I would like to see a "Boss" feature added that allows characters like CG, AG, WM and Prisoner to be team leader in campaign AND PvP. This would also be a way to neutralize the Prisoner without having to NerF him as his passive won't work against "Boss" chars.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I would like to see a "Boss" feature added that allows characters like CG, AG, WM and Prisoner to be team leader in campaign AND PvP. This would also be a way to neutralize the Prisoner without having to NerF him as his passive won't work against "Boss" chars.
    That would be a pretty good idea without having to nerf the prisoner but make him less op.

I also personally would really like to see trading perhaps one day because I need some troops that other people have and they need mine.
    treeb0mbb-9454