Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I would deff buy a decent amount of souls if they had like a special 40% off day :P

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I wouldn't even spend ironite on souls at this point - free or paid. You can get 4 rare souls a week from Trooper points.
    What he said. It feels like a huge waste, some real nice characters can be found from troopers badges and some peeps have found value in the bargain bin regular purple shards/regular shards. Blue allied soldier, mummy dog, speed of light Eddie, mummy Eddie, run to the hills Eddie, basic Eddie, undead allied soldier, etc.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

I've only ever spent money on a free game once in my life, and it was a browser game. However I did buy a Warriors Founder Pack so that could be construed as spending money on this game I guess :P but I haven't spent money on in-game content.

I'm primarily a console gamer. I think it's a shame that you can't "try before you buy" and I wish more games had betas. I've bought multiple premiere titles and then only spent a few hours playing them... considering the cost of new games, that's a lot of wasted money!

I think freemium games have to "earn" their money... as in, the game I've spent money on (Grepolis) I played that for over a year and invested unbelievable hours into it.

Anyway, Legacy of the Beast is fun and addicting when you're not plagued by bugs. I'll probably pony up some dough for a sale eventually.

Also, as others have said, it's still a really new game and bound to have lots of balancing changes and tweaks and updates before the devs get it the way they want it/imagined it. Growing pains, so to speak. I'm excited to see what's in store down the line.

Sorry I kinda got off-topic :P

Rare souls, I don't know what the drop rate is, but I'm okay with it so far. I think with the game being so new, the diversity of characters is not yet there. I like that they are planning to make duplicates worth more than just gold, I can't wait for that feature.

I can't speak to Legendary souls as I've never had one, but people seem disappointed with getting a 4 star character out of a soul that gives 4 or 5 star characters... that seems a bit whacky to me. Common souls, most common draw is 2-star character. Rare soul, most common draw is a 3-star character. Legendary soul stands to reason that the most common draw would be a 4-star character, so it's not like people should be surprised when they get one. Consider yourself lucky if you get a 5-star (from any soul) but don't expect a 5-star unless they release some sort of new soul whose most common draw is a 5-star character. :P
    Last edited by Dork; 08-10-2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: typo

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Getting a 5* feels a bit like winning the lottery, when it happens... lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    5* chars dont seem THAT rare to me, got 2 since i started, both from rare souls, only missing a 5* eddie right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    5* chars dont seem THAT rare to me, got 2 since i started, both from rare souls, only missing a 5* eddie right now
    In probably 50+ rare souls and 1 legendary, I've gotten ONE 4* unit - and one the game gives you for free anyways.

OS
    Android
    I lucked out with a 5 star Samurai Eddie on my very second rare soul. I wasn't even halfway done with the Ailing Kingdom and he powered me through all the way till about halfway through the battlefield before I really needed to start focusing on talismans. But at this point i've gone through like 100 rare souls including trooper souls every week and I got my first 4 star soul not too long ago. It was a Sentinel Pyro Soldier. He's alright for a 4 star, just not sure what to put talismans into for him.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie