Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I would deff buy a decent amount of souls if they had like a special 40% off day :P

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I wouldn't even spend ironite on souls at this point - free or paid. You can get 4 rare souls a week from Trooper points.
    What he said. It feels like a huge waste, some real nice characters can be found from troopers badges and some peeps have found value in the bargain bin regular purple shards/regular shards. Blue allied soldier, mummy dog, speed of light Eddie, mummy Eddie, run to the hills Eddie, basic Eddie, undead allied soldier, etc.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

I've only ever spent money on a free game once in my life, and it was a browser game. However I did buy a Warriors Founder Pack so that could be construed as spending money on this game I guess :P but I haven't spent money on in-game content.

I'm primarily a console gamer. I think it's a shame that you can't "try before you buy" and I wish more games had betas. I've bought multiple premiere titles and then only spent a few hours playing them... considering the cost of new games, that's a lot of wasted money!

I think freemium games have to "earn" their money... as in, the game I've spent money on (Grepolis) I played that for over a year and invested unbelievable hours into it.

Anyway, Legacy of the Beast is fun and addicting when you're not plagued by bugs. I'll probably pony up some dough for a sale eventually.

Also, as others have said, it's still a really new game and bound to have lots of balancing changes and tweaks and updates before the devs get it the way they want it/imagined it. Growing pains, so to speak. I'm excited to see what's in store down the line.

Sorry I kinda got off-topic :P

Rare souls, I don't know what the drop rate is, but I'm okay with it so far. I think with the game being so new, the diversity of characters is not yet there. I like that they are planning to make duplicates worth more than just gold, I can't wait for that feature.

I can't speak to Legendary souls as I've never had one, but people seem disappointed with getting a 4 star character out of a soul that gives 4 or 5 star characters... that seems a bit whacky to me. Common souls, most common draw is 2-star character. Rare soul, most common draw is a 3-star character. Legendary soul stands to reason that the most common draw would be a 4-star character, so it's not like people should be surprised when they get one. Consider yourself lucky if you get a 5-star (from any soul) but don't expect a 5-star unless they release some sort of new soul whose most common draw is a 5-star character. :P
    Last edited by Dork; 08-10-2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: typo

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Getting a 5* feels a bit like winning the lottery, when it happens... lol
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

All MEATHEADS collected and maxed

OS
    iOS
    5* chars dont seem THAT rare to me, got 2 since i started, both from rare souls, only missing a 5* eddie right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    5* chars dont seem THAT rare to me, got 2 since i started, both from rare souls, only missing a 5* eddie right now
    In probably 50+ rare souls and 1 legendary, I've gotten ONE 4* unit - and one the game gives you for free anyways.

OS
    Android
    I lucked out with a 5 star Samurai Eddie on my very second rare soul. I wasn't even halfway done with the Ailing Kingdom and he powered me through all the way till about halfway through the battlefield before I really needed to start focusing on talismans. But at this point i've gone through like 100 rare souls including trooper souls every week and I got my first 4 star soul not too long ago. It was a Sentinel Pyro Soldier. He's alright for a 4 star, just not sure what to put talismans into for him.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie