OS
    Android

Error Messages & Crash Reports

Getting crash message reports a bit more these days.... thought it might be easier to dedicate one thread for all of the crash messages; which error and where it happens. (Side note: troopers who don't see points from me on a given day were definitely on the team when crash ocurred)

1) MACLO errors: All areas, all difficulty levels... I have noticed this happens more often, seems to be associated with too many runes, shards or materials in general. Keeping upgrade materials inventory at 80 helps but is not guaranteed to prevent crash from occurring.

2) PVTEO errors: When trying to enter a level with Troopers. (Not sure that acronym is correct but I know it's close)

3) Changes not saved: when trying to sell materials, characters or powering up characters and or talismans.

I know this isn't all of them but I will make a note of others as they come about. If everyone can help out with this, maybe this stuff can be a thing of the past sooner than later!

Best Regards!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    PVTEO (or is it Zero ?)is correct, there is another one called PVTE1

Could we please get a official list what these things really mean?
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    It would be useful to have a list of what they mean for sure as I get all types but it appears quite random I think. The PVT variants are more common for me and it does seem linked to Trooper usage perhaps as that is when they seem to happen but then half my time each day is doing rounds with my Troopers being used so it may be coincidence. Surely the devs know what each is by now as I remember them saying they sued the codes to track certain issues?

Same side not for me as others have said - I play all my troopers everyday so if you do not get yours from me you know why it is!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    PVTEO (or is it Zero ?)is correct, there is another one called PVTE1
    Yes, I think it's PVTE0 (zero). Both PVTE0 and PVTE1 occur when entering a level with a trooper. The only difference is, PVTE0 occurs right after you click/tap the "Battle" button, while PVTE1 occurs during loading screen.

OS
    iOS
    PVTEO is related to sot display error I wrote about it in the bug reports under PVTEO go take a look

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    PVTEO is related to sot display error I wrote about it in the bug reports under PVTEO go take a look
    Thanks for the info Roquetas, I have noticed sot has been acting weird. Took a screenshot but I am not near my laptop to post it at the moment. Anyone who reads this should be mindful to notice when the Sands of Time counter is having display issues. It might save you a bit of frustration.

I have been restarting game when I notice this happening. And it seems to happen when something interrupts gameplay... here's a quick link to Roquetas initial post... might help you to spot signs that the game is ready to crash on you...

I also noticed that the clock for sot is not active at the moment.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...54-Pvteo-error

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Ugh,1st MACLO error in weeks. Sry slauki! 2nd time I've noticed when game restarts the same trooper has just earned me badges...coincidence???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers