Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Hey I recently got one as well. Is he any good? How do you suggest I should use him as, because it hits pretty hard but has some low hp.
    I gave him/her(?) six of the blue Ankh talisman. (The ones that raise magic) Hits like a truck. Paired with green pyro soldier for an extra magic boost and you're good to go. The only thing that has killed it so far has been when yellow LoL boss hits fury and im not full health. Even then, it's not always.

Great toon.

After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was... 4* Magus Corrupt Rescuer. Which I already have. To ease the sting of disappointment I purchased a rare gun/assassin soul, and got... 3* Storm Eddie. Which I already have.

Feels bad.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android

Angry

After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was...
    Green Golden son.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by prin666team View Post
    After clearing 1,000 secret locations, my reward was...
    Green Golden son.
    Ouch., that hurts.

I got Pharaoh Dog. I got another Legendary soul, but I don't remember from where, but it gave me The Wicker Man.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I got Pharaoh Dog. I got another Legendary soul, but I don't remember from where, but it gave me The Wicker Man.
    Ooof! All I can say is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmF...channel=KeithR.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Hahah, thank you.

OS
    Android
    After clearing 1,000 sl I got my Legendary Soul today. With shaking hands I dropped it into Bos.

Bruce was screening, Eddies eyes was flashen, so I prepared myself to recieve my fellow Viking.

But instead I got a undead rescuer. Boy was I dissappointed. Why all the fuzz, when its just a 4* toon?

But looking at his moves and that damage increase per skill shard maybe I judged him too hasty!

Oppinion?

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    After clearing 1,000 sl I got my Legendary Soul today. With shaking hands I dropped it into Bos.

Bruce was screening, Eddies eyes was flashen, so I prepared myself to recieve my fellow Viking.

But instead I got a undead rescuer. Boy was I dissappointed. Why all the fuzz, when its just a 4* toon?

But looking at his moves and that damage increase per skill shard maybe I judged him too hasty!

Oppinion?

Cheers
    there are two undead rescuers and they're both got at 3 stars. What you meant is corrupt rescuer but again there are assassin, gunner and magus versions.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Its a warrior undead rescuer. With the for a warrior type strange passive BLOCK. Came as 4* 😆

Cheers