Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's been 6 days of over 150 plays per day for blue 3* to get my carriage rider eddie to 5*. And I have millions of purple, which are the rarest characters. This is so backwards I can find out what the 'ting with de tree ponce' said.

I agree. The grinding is getting a bit ridiculous. I played nonstop for over a week to get my mummy Eddie to 5 stars. I mean, NON Stop. I would refill my Sands, power up (refill automatically), and since I'm over level 60 my Sands reach 80. At 5 energy per level, that's 25-30 runs per refill at over 6 refills a day (that's including the time the Sands refill themselves and when you get a sand back after beating a level) that equals between 125-180 runs per day for over 7 days just to get 4 green 3star shards. That's over 1000 runs just for 4 materials. Yeah, I'd say the system needs a tweak.
    Last edited by Vaseodin; 07-31-2016 at 02:52 AM.

I got 4 3-star blue evos today from Madness Underworld Matter of Life and Death

Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    corrected quote: "I got LUCKY From Madness Underwolrd Matter of Life and Death." LOL. Trust me, it doesn't happen often .

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    This has nothing to do with this discussion. You have at least 2 other post where you can write that.

Let's keep this post on topic.

I'm glad you agree with me, guys. This is the best solution I came up with. Perhaps it's not perfect but it's definitely better than what we have right now, and also fair for the dev team too.

OS
    Android
    Gonzo, another person in agreement with you here

OS
    Android
    I'm in your same situation, need 4 yellow 3* shard to upgrade soldier to 5, in a week i got two. I understand the grinding, i put game in automatic and ok, but it is very, very difficult. And i don't want to spend money, sorry, because even if a buy 30 legendary souls the drop rate of the best chara is so low that probably i'll just waste my money (i read what happened to those guys that choose to buy souls). So yes, i', with you too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Gonzo, another person in agreement with you here
    Thx, Jennie. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    I'm in your same situation, need 4 yellow 3* shard to upgrade soldier to 5, in a week i got two. I understand the grinding, i put game in automatic and ok, but it is very, very difficult. And i don't want to spend money, sorry, because even if a buy 30 legendary souls the drop rate of the best chara is so low that probably i'll just waste my money (i read what happened to those guys that choose to buy souls). So yes, i', with you too.
    I bought the legendary pack for two reasons, first because it's a way to support the game and second because it is a really good deal. Yeah, I knew I could get bad characters, in fact I did not get a 5*, but I also think that people don't give certain characters the same opportunity.

OS
    Android
    i bought it too, 'cause if i like a game i always pay something to thank/support the team. But other than that, i don't think i'll spend more money, for the reason i explained.

Focused farm? +1

For RNG pulling, I don't think this game have bad RNG. Seriously, by far not the worst. But in other hand, the "discart" of characters is very poor, and is something that I saw in the forums that the devs are looking into it.

Have I been lucky? Yes, but f2p is completely doable. As I already said, the evolve mechanic is SO GREAT that if they implemented cosmetic stuff I would be interest in buying. And if it's true that all characters can be pulled from 3* crystals it's very nice.