Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Not to get from 4 > 5 you can't. Or not enough of it to make it worth buying them, anyway.

And yeah, Trystangst, you're right, it's odd. But somebody must be paying for the pay options or they would change them.
    Correct. There is no option to pay and get you from 4 star to 5 star more quickly. You still have to grind no matter what. Ironite is pretty much good for Sands refills (you have to time them properly so you don't waste them before you level up since they don't stack with the free refill you get after leveling) and gold. Gold goes very quickly when upgrading talismans. VERY quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Im with you Gonzo. Playing since day 1, level 57. I play everyday, use all 50 of my troopers. Spent about 50 bucks so far on ironite. Cleared every zone and farm Underworld Hard/Madness exclusively for my 3* Soldier Evo Shards and still don't have enough. Have evolved my Possessed Mine because I had so many 3* Assassin Evo Shards. Totals to date of 3* Evo Shards
    It's crazy spending 50 bucks on the game for anything and still being stuck on progression. $50 just about what you would pay for a major AAA console or PC game.

I was probably only lucky but already evolved 5 char to 5* from 3*, i could evolve more (i have the shards) but i don't have the money needed to rise a perfecly fitting talisman set for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    I was probably only lucky but already evolved 5 char to 5* from 3*, i could evolve more (i have the shards) but i don't have the money needed to rise a perfecly fitting talisman set for them.
    You are very lucky. I'm level 55, have been grinding like mad, and I was able to evolve just one character to level 5. I started with a blue team but had to switch to red simply because 3* blue shards don't drop. I wasted a lot of time and resources on my blue guys.

LOTB Producer
    Hi Gonzo (and hi to all the other commenters in this thread!!)

My name is Matt - I'm the producer on Legacy of the Beast. I expect you'll start to see me hanging around here a little more over the coming weeks, as I plan to stop by whenever I have a minute or two to breathe.

First up, I wanted to say thanks for your feedback, and I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the game. We put a lot of work into building it, and we really appreciate that you're digging into it and letting us know how you think we can improve it!

In regards to that feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The problem with the shards is not the drop rate (I'll explain at the end) but the lack of places to farm those shards. Right now you can "find any shard on any level" even though some levels show specific shards on their drop rate tab. And that's super broken.
    I wanted to let you know that we are absolutely on the same page you are here. Several members of the dev team are in the same situation - (I haven't been able to upgrade my campaign Eddies past 3* yet!). So we completely agree with you that there needs to be a clear path to farm upgrade materials in the game. It's among the team's top priorities right now to provide one. In the short term, we've added the upgrade packs to the in-game store to try and alleviate some of this pinch, but we recognise that an in app purchase isn't a solution for everyone. And of course there was the drop rate update we did earlier in July. Still, neither of those completely solve the problem, and we get that.

So, let me set your mind at ease a little bit. The team is currently working on a new feature to directly address this issue, and we hope to have that ready to go and in your hands soon. These things take time to make, though, and there are lots of other things that we're trying to fix and improve every day too, so please bear with us a little longer.

Like you, the dev team wants nothing more than for this game to have a long and vibrant life, with lots of updates and shiny new things to explore. So please continue submitting your feedback here on the forum, I promise we're listening!

And thanks for sticking with us through the growing pains.

Cheers,
    -M
    Last edited by Matt_LOTB; 08-03-2016 at 12:26 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Great to hear! Consider tossing up an introduction Sticky so everyone can see you and this information post doesn't get missed by some.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 08-02-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Great to hear! Consider tossing up an introduction Sticky so everyone can see you and this information post doesn't get missed by some.
    They have done that in the founders forum.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for such a long response, Matt

Whew. That's all I wanted to hear. Thanks, MATT_LOTB.

OS
    iOS
    Cool. Sadly I dont think I have access to that forum and not sure if everyone else does either.