Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I certainly don't, not being a founder and all.

Yeah, the Devs all introduced themselves in the Founders Forum, and I agree they should do the same here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    Yeah, the Devs all introduced themselves in the Founders Forum, and I agree they should do the same here.
    It's the golden rule:he who has (or supplies) the gold makes the rules.

OS
    Android
    @Matt_LotB
    It is good to finally hear from the actual development team and know that this issue is being addressed. However, it is akin to fixing the TV in the lounge while the ship is on fire and sinking. Account corruption, game crashes, Facebook looping and other bugs should have precedence. I have noticed an increase in the posts saying that they will be asking for a refund. I am not to that point yet. But I am looking for the life vests and the nearest emergency exit.
    Last edited by Flann; 08-03-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    It's the golden rule:he who has (or supplies) the gold makes the rules.
    LOL. Very true.

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    @Matt_LotB
    It is good to finally hear from the actual development team and know that this issue is being addressed. However, it is akin to fixing the TV in the lounge while the ship is on fire and sinking. Account corruption, game crashes, Facebook looping and other bugs should have precedence. I have noticed an increase in the posts saying that they will be asking for a refund. I am not to that point yet. But I am looking for the life vests and the nearest emergency exit.
    Hi Flann,

We've noticed this too - I assure you we're not letting these things slide either. The three specific issues you've mentioned all have people dedicated to them on the team, and we're working to get them solved alongside our new feature development. Our team size is big enough that we're able to have people doing both. Admittedly, the account corruption and Facebook loop bugs both took us by surprise, as we didn't see them during our testing phase at all. We jumped on both the moment they came to our attention.

Crashes require ongoing attention, and we include stability fixes and device optimizations to address them with every update we send out the door.

My hope is that you'll find our next update improves your game experience across the board.

Thanks for your feedback,
    -M

(unrelated, where would you all prefer I post my introduction? Just over in the "introduce yourself" thread?)

Thank you for the clarification!

Do you have a release date or indication for the next update?

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Do you have a release date or indication for the next update?
    Unfortunately I can't announce specific release dates, but I can tell you that you can expect the next update very soon.

-M

OS
    Android
    I just got updated. In the middle of a level.