Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    And I try my team with a non Prisoner Team, and I went second, and I was able to win with no Allies killed.
    My team wasn't even skillsharded, the talismans are not maxed neither...

I just use the same strategy that I use against refrigerator teams, high Hp and Def, AOE, and heal/debuff...

Prisoner is not a problem, is that people that makes everything a problem if they cant resolve it...
    hey demoon, try it 30 times with 2nd turn against your team i would be very surprised if you win more than 3-4 times. you have to be extremly
    lucky. if your buzz is not frozen you have a chance, if he is you will die. but don't worry mate, it won't be a slow painfull death, it will be
    very fast and painless :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey demoon, try it 30 times with 2nd turn against your team i would be very surprised if you win more than 3-4 times. you have to be extremly
    lucky. if your buzz is not frozen you have a chance, if he is you will die. but don't worry mate, it won't be a slow painfull death, it will be
    Ha, I think that's a fair assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hi Slauki!!! Is just the same when you go with no Hellhound, and no artillery Dog against a freezing team..
    You can't even play your turn... If you think that Prisoner's passive must be reviewed, the same goes to freeze and stunt... And many OP chars, like AOF they also break Pvp experience...
    Nerfing The Prisoner, will result in people switching to AOP(or Death Dog) and after a while they will be nerfed too... Mark my words man.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Hi Slauki!!! Is just the same when you go with no Hellhound, and no artillery Dog against a freezing team..
    You can't even play your turn... If you think that Prisoner's passive must be reviewed, the same goes to freeze and stunt... And many OP chars, like AOF they also break Pvp experience...
    Nerfing The Prisoner, will result in people switching to AOP(or Death Dog) and after a while they will be nerfed too... Mark my words man.
    Exactly - nerf the Prisoner and the Blue bat just becomes the new Prisoner...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    fair enough man, there are more characters that seem to be pretty op, and yeah my favorite character of all time (redbat) is probably among those for sure.
    and yeah we should also look into to freeze/stun frequency too.

all that is necessary IMO, to make the game better. but one char is dominating this discusion, and that's the prisoner and that has good reasons, which
    i won't repeat now.

and IF after nerfing the prisoner all change to bluebat/death dog and we see that this is killing the game too, well then nerf them too.
    but i really doubt this, since they don't work against all passives. so you cannot compare these characters at all. prisoner is far more outstanding.

i know some might dislike my words, but i'm interested in that what i belive is the best for the game, that's all. and fixing OP character it good i think, although i
    get that the people are frustrated that their favorite toon is nerfed.

one last statement: you all remember the rage quits, the offenses, and the cryings after the corrupt general was nerfed. people even nowadays cry about that sometimes. Imagine how ridiculous it would be to play against him if he still would stun everyone 80% of the time and do 8k damage in addition....so it was good for the game to nerf him, regardless if we like it or not.

The future of this game is not farming game of death 100 times a day or any other PVE feature. The future is PVP, and that's why they concentrate on that, and that's why this is so important. If PVP fails the game will fail too i think
    Last edited by slauki; 01-16-2017 at 07:08 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Blue bat has a counter

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Exactly - nerf the Prisoner and the Blue bat just becomes the new Prisoner...
    Cleanse anyone? Yeah, PDK does wonders against blue bat and hard CC teams. Same with Mummy cleanse, and other cleanses. You might not always have the desired toon cleansed but I found out PDK is a really strong counter to Blue Bat and Death Dog.

Prisoner on the other hand...

Just for a change, I started dodging Prisoner teams this week. Went from 1300 to 1700 points... A HUGE increase considering my casual playstyle.

Simple challenge: those who have Prisoner stop using him for a week. See how far you can go up/down. We can discuss results later.

Also, the infinite cicle of revenge. Change for something like this:

- If your team holds the attack, you can't revenge, but get double coins or a +10 point bonus;
    - If your team loses, you can revenge ONLY ONCE;
    - The attacker cannot revenge back your revenge;
    Last edited by Frost; 01-16-2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding comments

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

This thread clearly became a Prisoner/DM combo thread, and it is true at this moment this is the combo that is overpowered. When fighting against a team with this combo it all comes down to whoever goes first, not matter what and this shouldn't be this way, the offensive player should be able to counter the defensive player by picking the right characters (not picking the same characters as with the prisoner case) and this is what the game is lacking with certain characters. I can think of a few ideas to (at least) reduce the problem:

1. Nerf prisoner's passive: "75% to disable one passive, 50% to disable 2 passives and 15% to disable all passives" or something along those lines.
    2. Introduce more characters with the same or counter passive as prisoner
    3. Introduce a new set of talismans, one that will grant the wearer "immunity to his passive", for example if gunner golden sons wear this sets of talismans his passive cannot be disabled by prisoner's one. I think this will be a great counter to prisoner's
    4. Make a PvP rare "special reward" that grants the player first turn in any given match

I think there are ways that this problem can be solved and make PvP an strategy game, not a "must have" character game.

@sparton In other topic. I don't know if anyone here experienced the draw feature, but yesterday I had a match that came down to one character in our teams and we were never able to kill each other and it resulted in a DRAW. I just want to point out that "the match will be automatically end in draw after 3 turns" doesn't work properly and I had to manually end the match after many turns lol
    Last edited by zamasu; 01-16-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    @sparton In other topic. I don't know if anyone here experienced the draw feature, but yesterday I had a match that came down to one character in our teams and we were never able to kill each other and it resulted in a DRAW. I just want to point out that "the match will be automatically end in draw after 3 turns" doesn't work properly and I had to manually end the match after many turns lol
    Yeah, the auto-draw functionality is pretty busted in the current release, but that should be tightened up in the next app store release.

OS
    iOS
    I got the auto-draw notification after 10 rounds. Seemed like it was giving me the option to call a draw (is it the win randomly decided), but my last guy died while it was up.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    I get killed when I have vanish on why ? Has it been changed to function like blind and a perfect ignores it ?