Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Roquetas- Wondering if a reflect shield or the like was applied or even can be applied when invisible. Would be good to know.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Roquetas- Wondering if a reflect shield or the like was applied or even can be applied when invisible. Would be good to know.
    Straight fight AOS vs prisoner 1 on 1 normal hits happened twice in 2 days

OS
    Android

It might be a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Straight fight AOS vs prisoner 1 on 1 normal hits happened twice in 2 days
    AoS and AoF torture skill seens to be ignoring everything sometimes, from passives to buffs and talismans.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android

I'm starting to regret this topic

Now everybody seens to be using DM with Gunner Golden Son and Prisoner... All the broken mechanincs.

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    If not gunner golden son; assasin, magus or sentinel. The thing is my team ends up frozen all the time, not able to make a single move if I go second.
    Wonder how long devs will take to fix that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Now everybody seens to be using DM with Gunner Golden Son and Prisoner... All the broken mechanincs.
    No regrets needed - people would have figured it out pretty quickly as they played defenses with that combo. As much as its helped my defense percentage (and I think I'm the original perpetrator here ), it definitely needs to be fixed and it's a good thing you and Slauki shed some light on it
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I have worked out what the problem is with this game and it's skill shards supposed to be the most important thing but it's a trap any good character that you put skill shards on is nerfed.
    I got prisoner from Xmas souls and I haven't shardded him because of all the talk of him being too op
    My percentage on defense is very low and I use mummy AGS prisoner ass pyro
    I'm not playing pvp actively since the points where changed as I lose 150-200 a night so why waste ironite I just use what sow builds up except on last day where I try to make top 25.
    For campaign If there was no auto farm I wouldnt be playing this game still.
    I'm holding on in the hope of the promised releases but not sure how much longer I can wait. we have seen lots leave even kalijester has gone.
    This is my last post here as I'm spending less time with the game I really don't care what's discussed here

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    I got prisoner from Xmas souls and I haven't shardded him because of all the talk of him being too op
    My percentage on defense is very low and I use mummy AGS prisoner ass pyro
    this is a good point: the Prisoner is only OP in the right combination. If I see a prisoner team, I think twice, but I usually still attack unless he's paired with a DM, CG, and/or golden son (and frankly, I often attack anyway because if I go first it's usually a pretty easy team to beat)
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android

SPARTON, any ETa on the fixes?!?!

Losing 200 points a day to broken mechanics is killing me... Besides Prisoner now I have to deal with Gunner Golden Son + DM all day. Not fun.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Losing 200 points a day to broken mechanics is killing me... Besides Prisoner now I have to deal with Gunner Golden Son + DM all day. Not fun.
    I took away my Prisoner/GS/DM combo. My defense percentage DID take a bit of a dive overnight, but I'm still getting some Holds so we'll see how it works. If I get pummeled I'll have to put them back in until the Talisman nerf hits - I'd like to finish top 5 and this point system absolutely sucks - but for now trying not to exploit the broken mechanics

That may change after Saturday
    Nicko-0517