Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
Nerfing multi hit chars to only proc once is bad idea, they are so common chars that easily everybody can have so everyone can do the same, and they usually dont have so much hp, so you want to make them useless? I see no problem here.
it's absolutly necessary IMO to nerf them so that only the first hit procs or not, where's the fun then the guys always freezes 2/4 or 3/4 of the team? that's absurd, and i feel that some chars are more broken than others. so the gunner golden son is more broken then the assassin or the possessed multihit rockets i feel. cannot prove this, but it seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
The defeat and revenge mechanic is also really broken, as is the matchmaking.

Also the endless attack/revenge cicle hurts a lot. Be attacked by the same player 5x times a day... The system is very strange.

Points system is also broken as I said. .
totally agree with this...

To the prisoner:
the prisoner is okay, i wouldn't nerf him the only problem is that his passive cannot be counterd. so we need a way to counter him.
it would be enough to add the passive to some more characters, that would do the job. even a corrupt ox cultist would be great with this passive, so
maybe that would be a good option. the prisoner would stay as powerfull as he is but the other team would have have the chance to block passives as well.

OR: change the prisoner, so that he also removes passives of the own team.... that would be probably easy to do and would also be an option. if you want to use this guy, you also have no passives...