Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Nerfing multi hit chars to only proc once is bad idea, they are so common chars that easily everybody can have so everyone can do the same, and they usually dont have so much hp, so you want to make them useless? I see no problem here.
    it's absolutly necessary IMO to nerf them so that only the first hit procs or not, where's the fun then the guys always freezes 2/4 or 3/4 of the team? that's absurd, and i feel that some chars are more broken than others. so the gunner golden son is more broken then the assassin or the possessed multihit rockets i feel. cannot prove this, but it seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    The defeat and revenge mechanic is also really broken, as is the matchmaking.

Also the endless attack/revenge cicle hurts a lot. Be attacked by the same player 5x times a day... The system is very strange.

Points system is also broken as I said. .
    totally agree with this...

To the prisoner:
    the prisoner is okay, i wouldn't nerf him the only problem is that his passive cannot be counterd. so we need a way to counter him.
    it would be enough to add the passive to some more characters, that would do the job. even a corrupt ox cultist would be great with this passive, so
    maybe that would be a good option. the prisoner would stay as powerfull as he is but the other team would have have the chance to block passives as well.

OR: change the prisoner, so that he also removes passives of the own team.... that would be probably easy to do and would also be an option. if you want to use this guy, you also have no passives...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Or maybe Passive Agression: All enemy passives also applyes to your entire team. You will have your passives (chance of surviving/winning) but they will also apply to your enemy, making him harder to beat. That would be very interesting, the more passives you have the stronger Prisoner becomes w/o removing your chance of winning.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it's absolutly necessary IMO to nerf them so that only the first hit procs or not, where's the fun then the guys always freezes 2/4 or 3/4 of the team? that's absurd, and i feel that some chars are more broken than others. so the gunner golden son is more broken then the assassin or the possessed multihit rockets i feel. cannot prove this, but it seems so.
    What is the point of a multi hit char then? Just make all chars one hit. Seriously, the golden sons are glass canons and the multi hit is one of their unique abilities. If you nerf that, you are damaging all burn and mark talismans too and make them useless. Come on, you almost all have been crying for all the nerfs and now you are asking for more? This is ridiculous.

Except Nicko and Pizzafriday all other players are really paired in points. It is going to be a pay to win in the end, like it or not.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 01-10-2017 at 04:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    What is the point of a multi hit char then? Just make all chars one hit. Seriously, the golden sons are glass canons and the multi hit is one of their unique abilities. If you nerf that, you are damaging all burn and mark talismans too and make them useless. Come on, you almost all have been crying for all the nerfs and now you are asking for more? This is ridiculous.
    the point of using them, is their ultra hight damage. yeah they are glass cannons but did you see the thread where someone put 21+ burns on an enemy, that's ridiculously broken. you can burn down every enemy without a chance to counter. that's no nerf that's simply fixing a broken mechanic.

they can mutihit, that's perfectly okay, but they shouldn't abuse the talismans proc chance by doing that. that's the only point, and i bet this is not intended as well, it's simply a bug, like the multiple mark consume where you could do 108% damage to all enemies for 7 power....
    Last edited by slauki; 01-10-2017 at 04:03 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Slauki i understand your point man, but they are not super rare chars to get, and everyone can have them. Sometimes you will start first and you can use them in your own advantage, and against them in pvp, we all know that the AI doesnt usually make a lot of perfect hits. And if you talk about balanced game, think about players that are not high level and they can use them to fight a higher level, if you nerf them, low level players will be more screwed.

They should try to fix first, the system points reward and the infinite revenge thing. Those things is what usually people is complaining for.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 01-10-2017 at 04:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    Except Nicko and Pizzafriday all other players are really paired in points. .
    By the way, why are you talking about pizzafriday in a 3rd person way?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    By the way, why are you talking about pizzafriday in a 3rd person way?
    Nicko is enjoying this discussion
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-10-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Nicko-0517

Yeah, I think that multiple hitters needs a review...

When I use a Golden Son Assassin with a void shield that triggers almost 100% of the time, or a Gunner GS with Thief and Freezing talismans(same percent of triggering) I REALLY FEEL LIKE CHEATING....
    The chars must not be nerfed, instead YOU MUST check the % of effect triggering, that what is wrong... Every hit must be taken as just one per enemy, for triggering % purposes, just like other AOE attacks.

On other way, I like The Prisoner passive as it is(yes, I own one), since is the only feature that makes him "Special"... But I also like fight teams with him, just go with high HP chars, and focuse my attacks on the bastard. Once he's dead, all the passives are back.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android

Except Nicko and Pizzafriday all other players are really paired in points. It is going to be a pay to win in the end, like it or not.
    The problem is not with multi-hit per se, the problem is each hit procing talismans. The multi-hit is very cool and very powerfull, even w/o talismans it's a great mechanic. The problem is every hit procing talisman effects such as freeze.

In a one hit toon you have 12% chance of procing freeze per enemy unity. With a toon that hits 5 times it's 5 * 12%, it almost land 100% of times in all toons, wich might be a bug or a broken mechanic, only devs can say that.

Wil hurt burning teams? For sure. I built warrior golden son over burning talismans and can get at least 6 burning marks, paired with Desert Guardian or Pyro Soldier or Wickerman Eddie or Warrior Voidling is a ton of damage. But what hurts more is having no action AT ALL. I also feel sorry for my enemy when I use Horrow with GR Eddie and freeze entire team in first hit, it's a full win, but it's broken.

Also, I'm pretty sure the skill procs have something to do with talisman procs, might have a bug here too. CG is 100% chance to land magic debuff, might be why he freezes/stuns a lot more than any other toon.

Well, all in all, procs seen to be the broken mechanic here (alongside with Passive Aggression), so let's wait and see what Kaz and Sparton have to say about this mechanics, how they should work and what will be done about then.

Remember guys one thing that was too powerfull and changed before PvP came out: reflect shields. They were returning 50% of the damage done, now they are returning 25%. Immagine if they stayed the same...

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android

Doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I like The Prisoner passive as it is(yes, I own one), since is the only feature that makes him "Special"... But I also like fight teams with him, just go with high HP chars, and focuse my attacks on the bastard. Once he's dead, all the passives are back.
    You can go full Sentinel team with maxed health talismans agains Nicko, if he goes first you'll lose no matter what.

Only way to counter his defense is having a Prisoner yourself and pray you go 1st round or pray he doesn't land perfect hit on golden son. Again Nicko's an example, but this can be done with a lot of heavy CC teams.