Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Post Iron Maiden to stream final performance of The Book of Souls World Tour LIVE

Hello Trooper's!! I have a wonderful announcement. As a thank you to all of their fans, Iron Maiden has announced that they will be live streaming the final performance of the epic Book of Souls tour, Name:  ironmaidenworldtour2015poster.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  66.3 KB

from the Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany. You can watch the live concert at
    www.arte.tv/guide/en/concert and at www.wacken.com/ on August 4th 9:30pm CET / 2:30pm (CST).

Name:  edforceone-607808.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  11.9 KB

Iron Maiden’s manager Rod Smallwood was asked for his thoughts on the event.

We decided to finish the tour at Wacken as it is the ideal way to end this magical tour playing to 80,000 core metal fans at this legendary Metal festival. He added: Wacken has become such as international event with many thousands of fans from many other countries around the world joining and celebrating with the German fans so it is perfect for the final show of a memorable tour. Everywhere we’ve played the fans have been amazing and the reaction to the new songs and stage show has been phenomenal. The band has loved every minute on stage. Name:  12741989_1076235599065123_6222151792127880688_n.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  60.5 KBName:  IM1-607806.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  36.4 KB So when Wacken and ARTE asked us to consider a live stream of our performance there we jumped at the chance to give our fans an end of tour gift. Streaming this final show live globally allows us to thank the many fans we played to so far, and, for those who couldn’t get to see us this time round, a chance to see just how spectacular the live concert is and what they missed.
    Name:  ironmaiden-694738.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  29.3 KB

The tour which began on February 24th has gone to over 70 city's in over 35 countries.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I was just reading about this on Blabbermouth. Thanks for posting this, man! \m/ \m/

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iro...live-globally/
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Gutted seems they won't be adding any UK dates not all of us could get to Download this year and this is one album I wanted to see live ����

Quote Originally Posted by Rhorun View Post
    Gutted seems they won't be adding any UK dates not all of us could get to Download this year and this is one album I wanted to see live ����
    I was hoping they would do a few more dates in the US too since they didn't come close to where I live. Looks like Steve's band is going on tour and the rest of them will probably take a sabbatical before their next tour/album.

OS
    Android
    seems right

OS
    Android
    Any links, or info on how we can possibly find this on a DVD, or a downloadable Recording of that streaming event? I SOOO Need to see This performance!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBilliam View Post
    Any links, or info on how we can possibly find this on a DVD, or a downloadable Recording of that streaming event? I SOOO Need to see This performance!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1zML_-G28

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    slauki... Muchos Gracias!

OS
    Android
    Iron Maiden is an institution of music 'heavy' and their style and iconography influenced a legion of great bands.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Agreed.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools