Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just happened to me today yesterday I claimed the sands of time V achiements it gave me the 5m gold but didn't get the achievement completed V increase

If you have not tried this yet, do it, you have nothing to lose...

After claim your Daily reward or achievement, whatever it is, go to the "Rent your champion" achievement and click GO, it will direct you to the AIling Kingdom Map(sometimes to FOTD Eddie stage, others to a bugged version of Ailing Kingdom) BUT you will have whatever you are claiming... It works for me...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Great idea. Maybe it works for some. But for me it was the same. Application hangs and needs to be closed with brutal force.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post

After claim your Daily reward or achievement, whatever it is, go to the "Rent your champion" achievement and click GO, it will direct you to the AIling Kingdom Map(sometimes to FOTD Eddie stage, others to a bugged version of Ailing Kingdom) BUT you will have whatever you are claiming... It works for me...

OS
    iOS

Thanks for sharing and glad that works for you but I've tried them all and doesn't work for me

ROQ

OS
    Android

same like crapmaster and requestas for me, so you seem to be a blessed person my dear demoon :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

No luck for me either, Thanks anyway

OS
    Android
    didn't work for me, too.

There is a Legendary Soul waiting for me, but i can't claim it.
    Dailies are working fine and i was also able to claim a skillshard yesterday
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    To bad that the "Game Update - February 2nd 2017" did nothing to help us out.

This has now passed way beyond the point of annoyance!
    It totally ruins the game and it feels like no one takes this seriously! :-(

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    To bad that the "Game Update - February 2nd 2017" did nothing to help us out.

This has now passed way beyond the point of annoyance!
    It totally ruins the game and it feels like no one takes this seriously! :-(
    But, but, didn't you see the post on the other page? They're aware of it and "working" on it. Never mind that it's one of the only remaining things that end game players have, there is PvP to work on, updates to fuck up, and nerfs to be thrown down.

It's been a month, ass holes, fix the g'damned problem or compensate the players who PAY for the product you're NOT delivering! This is beyond ridiculous!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    But, but, didn't you see the post on the other page? They're aware of it and "working" on it. Never mind that it's one of the only remaining things that end game players have, there is PvP to work on, updates to fuck up, and nerfs to be thrown down.

It's been a month, ass holes, fix the g'damned problem or compensate the players who PAY for the product you're NOT delivering! This is beyond ridiculous!
    +10
    If i work like lotb dev team, i'm fired.....
    I play all troopers all days.