OS
    iOS

Gang soul fragment drop/Other bugs

First off, I like the progress the devs are making and updates to the game. Definitely keeping me interested in playing. There's always a but...

Soul fragment drop rate for Chopper in PVP is HORRIBLE. Not only is it a 500 fragment requirement, but the drop rate is pathetic. Now combine that with the numerous and multiple game crashes and hangs since the update especially when I'm trying to grind away battles for Chopper and it's pushing me to put the game down and wait for it.......go outside!

All powerful Devs, hear my pleas and throw a dog a bone here. I've lost so many Sands O Time in he Arena and chances for soul fragments. Help a brutha out, you know? Fix the game, fix the drops, and make me want to come back in from the sunlight and fresh air to play some LOTB 4 Life!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Wouldn't it be a nice gesture on their part if they were to allow the fragments to be converted? Let's say one Chopper Frag for 2 Trickster frags? I think this would restore some of the goodwill the event intended... am I crazy? Thoughts, anyone?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Funny enough, first day I got 100+ fragments for the Chopper, and then it declined into nothing.

My big gripe though, is when I started the game up at 4, I wasn't able to do anything. Nothing was reacting.