Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Can not claim achievements

I am not getting credit for any of the daily challenges. This started happening when completing the 5 star 100 characters achievement. I still haven't been able to claim the Legendary Soul. Game now freezes when I claim anything and back out. It lets you claim them but nothing is rewarded.

OS
    Android
    After i claimed my daily and go back to main screen the screen turns red... have to quite the game and restart and the daily are saved..but when i claim a achivment the same happens and i do the same ..the achivment are not saved..shit i have a achivment for 5000000 gold that i need badly for my talismans
    Vallz-9840

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallz-7904 View Post
    After i claimed my daily and go back to main screen the screen turns red... have to quite the game and restart and the daily are saved..but when i claim a achivment the same happens and i do the same ..the achivment are not saved..shit i have a achivment for 5000000 gold that i need badly for my talismans
    I have the exact same issue since today...

Any words from the devs on this ?
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    glad to hear, that i'm not the only one. have the same issue for two days now. the worst thing is the rewards are deleted after the forcequit -.-

started also after claiming 100 4* characters

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    glad to hear, that i'm not the only one. have the same issue for two days now. the worst thing is the rewards are deleted after the forcequit -.-

started also after claiming 100 4* characters
    Started for me too after the 100 4* achievement. If I only go to look there, I cant get out - red clouds forcequit.

And 10 ironite lost in the wind
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Still having this problem. Can't claim any achievements. I can get the daily ones, but still have to force quit after I claim them. At least they can be claimed.

Sure would like to be able to claim what I've worked for, but, you know... PvP.

OS
    Android
    Same to me. Its not possible to return from the achievements to the main screen, because there is an endless loading icon. I also have to force quit the app and when I log in again, the claimed achievement isn't transfered in the inventory

Tested on different devices and operating systems, and always with a new install.
    Last edited by GTR; 01-26-2017 at 05:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Me too!
    Loosing Daily Achievement awards every day and it sucks!

Annoying that developers are not reacting and doing something about it.

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd jump in and let you know that we are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience! We hope to have a solution for you all soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thought I'd jump in and let you know that we are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience! We hope to have a solution for you all soon.
    Are we gonna get any compensation for this?? Havent been able to claim daily achivment bonus since the early january update
    Vallz-9840