Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Still not working for me and raised it with dev team and they came back with a couple of questions and that they are looking into it. it happens anytime I go near achievements though I think I keep mine after the force quit on the iPhone. But I will check for sure later once it do all 7 daily challenges.

I have to say the dev team are not doing well at all and you really have to question their QA on these updates - this update while not catastrophic has had some very crazy unintended consequences - the new UI is better though and that is a positive for sure....well other than the challenge screen crashing now.....lol.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Yep. Add me to that list. Started happening a few days ago.

Only slight pattern that I can see for me is that everything was working fine until I had a non-daily achievement to claim and as soon as I attempted to claim that the game hung when I tried to leave the achievements screen.

Oh, and I lost the reward for the achievement too. So, you know, double win there!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've been missing out on daily rewards for 5 days now, ever since I dared to try to claim my skill shard for using skill shards... (I think it was so meta it simply blew the game's mind ) Anyway, it's insanely annoying.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    20 days and counting.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    20 days and counting.
    But... PvP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    But... PvP.

But...you could have moved to Canada all that time with me. There was a huge flow of immigrants heading there

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    EducatedFool, that was the last time I remember getting the reward before the constant crashes. I tried getting the skill shard reward. Maybe something related to claiming an Achievement.

OS
    Android
    Yes, to most of us it started claiming the 100 4* chars achievement, to others claiming the 100 skillshards. And its not update related since it started way before that.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Still not working for me and raised it with dev team and they came back with a couple of questions and that they are looking into it. it happens anytime I go near achievements though I think I keep mine after the force quit on the iPhone. But I will check for sure later once it do all 7 daily challenges.

I have to say the dev team are not doing well at all and you really have to question their QA on these updates - this update while not catastrophic has had some very crazy unintended consequences - the new UI is better though and that is a positive for sure....well other than the challenge screen crashing now.....lol.
    Since xmas event, I can't revenge 2 skill shards, 5 mln gold, and a bunch of g/a rare souls. Since one week after, my daily rewards are completely wasted, freezing suddenly I get into achievement and obviously I force to quit. Devs please speed up with your investigation, people need to get into achievement!

OS
    Android
    Since yesterday I can't claim my my daily challenges..
    Unlimited loading time after I leave challenges menu, and rewards are not saved...