OS
    iOS

Does the game know what we actually want or need and makes sure the RNG avoids it?

I have made a few strange observations but when there is a resource that I do not need, I get plenty of it whilst farming. Those that I need I don't seem to get so I made a small experiment I sold and used my 2* blue evo shards to the point where I need 1 to evolve one of my character.

I played about 15 LOL Blue levels and farmed all day long not a single one appeared... I used to get these all the time...

Then I looked at the few lucky ones with Viking Eddie as Trooper Champion, a lot of us are spending ironite like crazy to get him but those who have him have him 2 or 3 times... There is randomness, there is luck... but there might be something else....

Anyway, I know wants corrupt ox cultist, harpies, undead allied soldiers and dogs
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    If I say yes, will that help you sleep better?
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    If I say yes, will that help you sleep better?
    LOL not really but surely some of these RNG results are weird...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    That's why every time I open any rare soul, I always wish it'll be a green allied soldier.

And guess what?

I actually got a green allied soldier.

---------------

Seriously, I also noticed something else about droprates in LoL dungeon; I can get more 3* colored evo shards in the 7th level than I can in 10th level. So, if I hunt for 3* evo shards, I usually go to 7th. If I hunt XP shards, I go to 10th.

Anyway, If you really want to get 2* or 1* star colored evo shards, probably it's better to farm them in the regular level (Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, Underworld, I forgot which one drop which colors) as you can grind them any day you want. I only grind LoL for 3* colored ones.

OS
    iOS
    Well rng has been pretty good with me, on my main account i got a bunch of 5 stars (i never leveled any char to 5* except soldier eddie) and 50% of them are nomads... like wth rng really killed it when it gave me 2 dupe nomads in 2 days...

But on my alt account that i just started 2 days ago, i got a red bat and a blue golden son on day one! And i got pretty lucky with talisman drops and evo shards, my holy smoke is almost 4* and im currently in underworld, feels good man.

Also whenever i want eddie to stun an enemy he gets stunned, then i stun another guy and ANOTHER GUY, then i get low on hp, magus golden son like always heals on low hp idk why, the chance is like 100% for me on low hp...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!