Thread: Selling account

OS
    iOS

Selling account

@sparton

Is it legal to sell an account ?

OS
    Android
    i think it's the same as with blizzard accounts, so it *may* be legal. The game is not force paired with your google play games or playstore account on android. All you need is enter the login email and password before entering the game.
    You can move accounts between devices (not sure if android and apple are compatible) i think, you can only move within the system. And that would mean, you can install it on a new device. If the new device is owned by you or not, is not traceable. On contrary point: as the account password is not changeable afterwards, the account is still in your hand and the one of the buyer. Thus making it a shared account, which is a point, RGN don't like, as this would cause problems or even risk banning the account. Only the "word" that you will never will re-login again depends on it.

So if one is fed up with the game, and has no intentions to go back in the game, i'd say it is possible to give away his account, but to sell it? Yet i wonder who would willingly pay for a free game?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if it's legal (I doubt it), but it's unwise to post that here as your account will likely be suspended if you actively attempt to sell it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Not sure if it's legal (I doubt it), but it's unwise to post that here as your account will likely be suspended if you actively attempt to sell it.
    I don't know of any online gaming app that 'allows' or encouraging the selling of accounts. Most game that I have played will perm lock any account sold or posted as up for sale.

OS
    iOS
    Not that I want to sell or buy, but why would it be frowned upon? If someone spent his/her time and money to build something of value, why can't they sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    Not that I want to sell or buy, but why would it be frowned upon? If someone spent his/her time and money to build something of value, why can't they sell it?
    I seem to recall reading in the terms and service link under the help section, that selling your account was not allowed. I agree you should be able to since you put your time and possibly money into it, but I'm pretty certain that it's forbidden.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Is it legal to sell an account ?
    It points out flaws in the design that people even ask this.....

People shouldn't max out in any game.

There should always be progress to be made.
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed