Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    XcareCOW, first, I really don't need to reply you, fuckin' cheater but I'll do it anyway...
    I have not copied Nicko's Team, really is just pure casuality, who knows me will believe me... you?? I dont care, your team sucks anyway and you suck anyway as a human being...

If you are cheating or not, I dont care neither, you can do whatever you want with your miserable life...
    And... No, really I dont love you, I have a wife and a great family. I would prefer to die before show any emotion even near to love to a shitbag of person like you..

It doesn't matter if you are 1° one in a game or not... keep going, cheating or not... in real life you are less than shit..
    DemoonCHILD, you clearly look like a child writting this, pathetic life you have to be worried so much about me and a game, hahahahaha.
    I really would feel shame if i was your wife or part of your family, you just show how loser, hater and miserable you are with posts like this. And you tell me that i am a shit person? Lol, look at yourself in a mirror.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i thought long about, if i should post this, and i hesitated for some days,
    In the end you did the right thing.

Thanks. The world would be a better place if everyone were as honest.

(edit - Games attract people who game the system and regardless of the things I'd like to see changed in this game, many games are much worse off in terms of exploits, pay to win, etc. People are actively working to improve this game and even a 1% improvement each time will eventually leave us head and shoulders above the crowd.)
    Last edited by ErikInVegas; 01-13-2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: addition
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikInVegas View Post
    In the end you did the right thing.

Thanks. The world would be a better place if everyone were as honest.

(edit - Games attract people who game the system and regardless of the things I'd like to see changed in this game, many games are much worse off in terms of exploits, pay to win, etc. People are actively working to improve this game and even a 1% improvement each time will eventually leave us head and shoulders above the crowd.)
    This is one of those posts I wish there was a "Like" button on
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Anything being done about this? Maybe I could bring my original account up to speed. The name on it is mrfreeze with a different number. You think that would be too obvious
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    pretty sure some guys try to exploit this since it's out, there were a few who jumped several hundred points in a few hours.
    almost impossible without cheating/exploiting IMO...but seems that noone really cares... would be nice if someone of the devs could investigate this, otherwise it will
    be getting out of control.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I'm not so sure this would work "forever". All it takes for this to break is that you are attacked 10+ times, which is something that even without anyone revenging can easily happen overnight.

Of course the devs should change something to make this impossible, but it's not a guaranteed way to win.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    If they're both in the top 100 you could find your other account easy enough. Once you got it you can stay on top of it before 10 people attack I would think. I noticed some things this weekend that makes me think this is indeed happening. I'm surprised more people didn't notice. Oh well, I can't take pvp seriously for the moment.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    pretty sure some guys try to exploit this since it's out, there were a few who jumped several hundred points in a few hours.
    almost impossible without cheating/exploiting IMO...
    Hard to say in those times of 24 points wins & infinite SoW refils, it's as easy to fast track to the top as it is to go down...

Not that I feel targeted but as example:

Since two weeks every Friday I'm being repeatedly attacked by players in search of better ranking... And wake in the morning with nearly 100 more points than when I go to sleep and sure I'm not the only one, add 90 ironite of mostly not avenged fights and you get a nice points bump fast..

I mean fast ranking mean nothing there's dozen of way for it to happen...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Seriously i cant stop laughing reading all your posts. Now everyone has a second account to exploit the game? Come on... Please Sparton, devs, fix the infinite revenge so people will stop complaining why they are not in the top. Anyway, to be in the top you just need to do a couple of things:

1- spend ironite. How much ironite have you spent at the moment? I have spent like 180 ironite right now, this is a must, you have to spend, like it or not.

2- play a lot. How many hours do you play? Because of my job i can spend a lot of time playing, and by a lot i mean hours, i can play with my tablet so often that you would be bored of playing. Plus i am in a diferent timezone, so when all americans are sleeping i am playing and getting more points of advantage.

3- know who attack and revenge. Are you fighting the correct team? Or are you fighting teams against you will lose easily? Be smart, if you dont have a top team, dont challenge someone that will destroy you, sometimes is better not to revenge and not waste your precious SOW.

4- have a bunch of good chars. In the end you need a good team with good chars that can hold a defense sometimes and can win so much when you attack. Yes, i have a prisoner and i use it in defense and attack. I am holding pretty good in defense and i win a lot of points with defense. And i have a team in attack that i can say that i can win almost every fight even being second if i apply the 3rd point here (except the OP combo that all we know, i win sometimes even going second because i have the prisoner, Nicko can tell you this).

So if you are not following these steps STFU and stop complaining and do something about it if you really want to be on top.

I really hope the devs fix the broken mechanics and the infinite revenge asap.

P.D: by the way Slauki, i have seen your second account in ranking, are you exploiting the game? XD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post

P.D: by the way Slauki, i have seen your second account in ranking, are you exploiting the game? XD
    If i was exploiting this you wouldn't see peroposro in top 100. my 2nd accound would have 0 points right now and i would be top 3 .

But let me tell you one thing: i KNOW some are exploiting this, and i'm not talking about Pizzafriday, because i don't know about him and i
    won't accuse anyone if not 100% sure.

So basicly yeah, you can climb up high, that's possible but it's easier and more likely that some will take the shortcut and cheat. There are several ways to exploit it even without 2nd account.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.