Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    Senior Member zamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    435
    Great observation Slauki,

    I was thinking about something along the lines but couldn't get to a solution. I think banning accounts it is a good idea but how effective would it be? I mean how many accounts can they detect honestly?

    Now outside the topic how is the point system working at this moment? I mean how is determined how many points you get per battle won?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hopefully they're rich friends if they're spending all that Ironite and losing on purpose to help you

    Guess it could happen but a second account is far quicker and easier

    And wish they WOULD let more people in - though I must admit I've been seeing more names lately so keep the faith!
    Thank you, I will. ☺

    More names you say. Maybe Canada is expanding 😄

  3. #23
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    The top players so far have been me and Pizza Friday

    I'd like to make it known I've climbed the ranks honestly and have no second account. I invite the developers to validate this.

    It would be cool if XcarecroW appeared here and did the same, as obviously we're the two most would be looking at since we have so many points above everyone else

    Yeah, where's pizzafriday? maybe xxcarecrowxx can inform him to come around.
    ________ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | ___________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  4. #24
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Maybe they're both hanging with Captain Howdy?
    who is captain howdy?


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  5. #25
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    who is captain howdy?
    I thought it was pizza's second account but it appears inactive -my bad Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 89
Size:  982.2 KB

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    163
    Ok, i dont have the need to say anything, but clearly there is a jealous hater here. So lets start. Yes, captain howdy was my second account that i started because i was bored of farming, if someone has that account as a trooper can clearly see that hasnt been used since i dont remember when, i dont even know the password i used anymore. Now about the cheating thing. Think about because is a useless exploit for the top players, if i lose, i lose 24 points like Nicko and every player that loses against a lower level player, and if i win against a lower level player i get 13 points. Make the math before start acussing anyone, winning 13 and losing 24 for an infinite revenge, lol i am not an idiot, I would lose points. If i am at the top is because i play smart and i use ironite like Nicko. You know that i get more ironite for being first right? And if in the end you still dont believe me, thing that i dont really care, Sparton is free to check my logs, battles and whatever he want to see that i dont cheat. And probably he knows because i fight him so much, i love to fight his team synergies. If someone cheats here is a loser that copies completely Nickos strategy, lol, even copying exactly the team he cant get points, what a loser. Anyway, before start acusing anyone to cheat look at yourself first. If someone comes with a way to cheat is because he first thought about how to cheat.

  7. #27
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Ok, i dont have the need to say anything, but clearly there is a jealous hater here. So lets start. Yes, captain howdy was my second account that i started because i was bored of farming, if someone has that account as a trooper can clearly see that hasnt been used since i dont remember when, i dont even know the password i used anymore. Now about the cheating thing. Think about because is a useless exploit for the top players, if i lose, i lose 24 points like Nicko and every player that loses against a lower level player, and if i win against a lower level player i get 13 points. Make the math before start acussing anyone, winning 13 and losing 24 for an infinite revenge, lol i am not an idiot, I would lose points. If i am at the top is because i play smart and i use ironite like Nicko. You know that i get more ironite for being first right? And if in the end you still dont believe me, thing that i dont really care, Sparton is free to check my logs, battles and whatever he want to see that i dont cheat. And probably he knows because i fight him so much, i love to fight his team synergies. If someone cheats here is a loser that copies completely Nickos strategy, lol, even copying exactly the team he cant get points, what a loser. Anyway, before start acusing anyone to cheat look at yourself first. If someone comes with a way to cheat is because he first thought about how to cheat.
    i don't accuse anyone. it's a possible cheat, that's the only thing i know and i wanted to share.

    but your logic has a flaw. you will win every attack and every defense when cheating, because you will attack your team with a weaker team, and manage it to loose. so you will get 26 points per SOW invested (13 for the win and 13 for the hold). AND the best thing is noone can revenge you, since you will attack only yourself and some people for deception maybe. that would be my strategy at least
    So this would clearly make sense for every player...


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Thanks for share Don Slauki.

    I'm sure that most here already knows who's the one exploting this... yeah, that same guy who offends and keep complaining on everything, a real pain in the ass.
    I hope devs kicks him so strong that he couldn't be able to sit in months...

    Actually I think that just taking cheaters off PVP is a soft measure. After all they already have the Ironite, souls and everything "gained" by taking advantage/cheating.
    Deleting the whole account seems a nice punishment, but that's just what I think....
    Chill out man, what a jelous hater. Get a life, why do you care so much about me? Are you in love with me? Someone comes with an hipotetic way to cheat, that is pretty useless, and you acuse me to cheat because i am the top player? Lol, so every top players in all games are cheaters? And you want the devs remove all that i won legaly since july?Again lol. I invite you to try that exploit to see if you can get number 1. I wont even bother to care about you anymore. And dont copy Nickos team man, be original and smart because that is really exploiting the game.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 01-12-2017 at 09:45 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Chill out man, what a jelous hater. Get a life, why do you care so much about me? Are you in love with me? Someone comes with an hipotetic way to cheat, that is pretty useless, and you acuse me to cheat because i am the top player? Lol, so every top players in all games are cheaters? And you want the devs remove all that i won legaly since july?Again lol. I invite you to try that exploit to see if you can get number 1. I wont even bother to care about you anymore. And dont copy Nickos team man, be original and smart because that is really exploiting the game.
    I think his team is good -just needs a corrupt owl cultist. Then he might do better.

  10. #30
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    701
    There's no evidence that anyone's done this other than Slauki at this point. I'm glad he's a good guy and shared it rather than exploiting it. I would hope this isn't being done by anyone. Not only is it just shitty, it also skews the data for the devs trying to figure out what's gonna work best. That's the part that could really hurt everyone in the long run.
    MrFreeze-6530

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •