Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Game Hack: How to become Nr.1 every single week

Hey Guys,

i thought long about, if i should post this, and i hesitated for some days, because this could cause serious trouble. But well I think you have the right to know this, since it's the most exploitable thing ever. I informed Sparton and Kaz some days ago, and now I want to inform you too.

Curious now?

Actually this is a pretty easy thing to discover, so it will get public anyway, and maybe some people using this to their favour for weeks, so let's get started:

If you have a 2nd account it's really easy to cheat at PVP. You play till your 1st account can fight against your 2nd account and then you can play endlessly one against each other. It's like endless ping pong. The main account will win all attacks and he will also win all defences, since you can attack him with only an eddie. So you will get massive points on every fight. Another bonus is that you won't loose many fights because the only one who can revenge on you is your 2nd account.

Yes, you will loose the occational battle, when someone attacks you from the list, but that's all.
    No difficult spots for you, no fear of revenges, no waste of time.

With this simple strategy, you can earn more points than you could imagine. Especially these days, when every revenge is hurting you so badly.

I will be honest guys, I tried my theory on Sunday and it works as intended, it's 100% sure that it works. I have no inclination to cheat, since you guys should know, that I'm interested in a healthy game in general, not only in my personal favour. That's why I wanted to make this public. And since this is beta it's better to mention such ridiculous things before PVP goes worldwide. Not sure what devs can do about that, but this endless revenge cycle is too exploitable. There are plenty of possibilities to cheat with them, and that will hurt the game massively. That's why I'd like to do my best to prevent this.

Best regards

donslauki-3210
    Last edited by slauki; 01-12-2017 at 12:54 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    1) Good thing I'm #2

2) Most here will vouch they've been attacked 10-15 times by me

Thanks for posting - really useful info
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    1) Good thing I'm #2

2) Most here will vouch they've been attacked 10-15 times by me

Thanks for posting - really useful info
    agree man, you beat me up a lot no doubt about you. this is also just an informational thread, it's possible and it's very easy to do that's the most important point.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info. It's good to get this out in the open. lots of people have multiple accounts. This game makes it easier to do than most. You could potentially do this with numerous accounts. Good thing it's still only beta. That's a big problem to solve. I don't know if I want to chase the ranking anymore after finding this out
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Thanks for the info. It's good to get this out in the open. lots of people have multiple accounts. This game makes it easier to do than most. You could potentially do this with numerous accounts. Good thing it's still only beta. That's a big problem to solve. I don't know if I want to chase the ranking anymore after finding this out
    It does kind of leave an icky feeling

This is a really, really important topic

I'm hoping Sparton responds soon. Even if he doesn't have an immediate answer, solving this needs to be acknowledged as a priority
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    As much as im tempted to try this out with my second account, the game would lose the fun when u can just get to rank 1# with no effort, and it would feel bad to dominate people who actually "work" hard to get to the top ranks.

Good thing we have people like you slauki, this should be fixed ASAP
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

lol, I'm really bad at forum; I guess I've had that personal message for you all this time and just didn't notice.

A warning to anyone who looks to use exploits and compete in PVP, if we detect you are cheating in any way (using this method or otherwise), we will ban you from participating in PVP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, slauki. We will take this into consideration when looking at revising the state of revenging in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for bringing this exploit into the light of day, Slauki.

My motto in any type of gaming is "I want to beat you, not cheat you."

Glad you see it the same, and I hope this gets fixed.

OS
    Android
    Thank you slauki for sharing this smart though, up the honest irons!

OS
    iOS
    I hope we're kept posted on what's going on with this. I don't want to use any ironite on pvp if I'm gonna get knocked out of the top 25 on Saturday because of it. Even if revenges are limited, you could still gain an advantage by doing this.
    MrFreeze-6530