Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
XcareCOW, first, I really don't need to reply you, fuckin' cheater but I'll do it anyway...
I have not copied Nicko's Team, really is just pure casuality, who knows me will believe me... you?? I dont care, your team sucks anyway and you suck anyway as a human being...

If you are cheating or not, I dont care neither, you can do whatever you want with your miserable life...
And... No, really I dont love you, I have a wife and a great family. I would prefer to die before show any emotion even near to love to a shitbag of person like you..

It doesn't matter if you are 1° one in a game or not... keep going, cheating or not... in real life you are less than shit..
DemoonCHILD, you clearly look like a child writting this, pathetic life you have to be worried so much about me and a game, hahahahaha.
I really would feel shame if i was your wife or part of your family, you just show how loser, hater and miserable you are with posts like this. And you tell me that i am a shit person? Lol, look at yourself in a mirror.