Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    lol, I'm really bad at forum; I guess I've had that personal message for you all this time and just didn't notice.

A warning to anyone who looks to use exploits and compete in PVP, if we detect you are cheating in any way (using this method or otherwise), we will ban you from participating in PVP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, slauki. We will take this into consideration when looking at revising the state of revenging in the game.
    Thanks Sparton - absolutely the right thing to do - but other than limiting revenge and from a practical point of view - how will you stop this? How is detectable?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Maybe they have a way to view a players match history. If they can do that it would be pretty obvious I think. Although maybe not, some people seem to revenge a lot more than others. There are players in the top 25 that rarely show up in my list. There are also players in the top 25 that I don't ever seem to be attacked by. But that might not even be related, who knows.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Unless they're manually auditing accounts I just don't know how it's possible, but I'm no programmer. Maybe there is a way they can put an automated flag that triggered if two players go back and forth more than 20 times in a week

Cause if there was a shill or second account it could theoretically be used over and over and over , which would be pretty obvious. Obvious, that is, if there's someone actually looking at it.

I get more irked the more I think about this, and so awesome of Slauki to bring it up. But if there's not something tangible and known as far as enforcement other than "if we catch you" I could see a ton of second accounts being used now that this is known

It had to be brought out into the open, but the effect the unveiling has will depend on how it's handled

And honestly, maybe there is nothing they CAN do other than limit revenge or attacks - but that would likely be good enough
    Nicko-0517

Thanks for share Don Slauki.

I'm sure that most here already knows who's the one exploting this... yeah, that same guy who offends and keep complaining on everything, a real pain in the ass.
    I hope devs kicks him so strong that he couldn't be able to sit in months...

Actually I think that just taking cheaters off PVP is a soft measure. After all they already have the Ironite, souls and everything "gained" by taking advantage/cheating.
    Deleting the whole account seems a nice punishment, but that's just what I think....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android

Thanks Slauki you rock!

This is something serious, the revenge must be reviewed a lot to solve things like this. Limit? Change the rewards from points to iron coins? Dunno.

They can dettect this with a simple select on a database if they are tracking every battle, depending on the data they gather. They can for example get my account and see all my day battles, see if it was attack or revenge and who I attacked/revenged. If the same account appears a lot, it MIGHT mean an exploit.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    This is something serious, the revenge must be reviewed a lot to solve things like this. Limit? Change the rewards from points to iron coins? Dunno.

They can dettect this with a simple select on a database if they are tracking every battle, depending on the data they gather. They can for example get my account and see all my day battles, see if it was attack or revenge and who I attacked/revenged. If the same account appears a lot, it MIGHT mean an exploit.
    Shouldn't be difficult - if "a lot" is spread around

I attack you a lot - cause you're on my list. But I can say that about a lot of people
    - it's how I've gotten points

But if "Frost" was on my log 185 times? That's more than "a lot"
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-12-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hey folks, glad to see some constructive critisism here, i was afraid that people could be more mad about it and i don't want to cause bad vibrations here.
    But i have the feeling, that many moaners have left, so that actually al lot of cool people are left here :-)

Anyway: limit the revenges would be an obvious solution, but probably that would mess up the concepts devs had for this feature.

Well if it's possible to track evey match it would be enough to control the top 25-50 player for some cheating patterns. Since that are the only
    relevant ranks. If it's not possible yet, devs should implement this.
    Even when someone uses his 2nd account once or twice a day and end up in place 150th, well who cares. But if someone gets constantly
    rank 1-10 just because of cheating, that should be investigated and punished. I would like to see some investigation before this weekly reset, but not sure if that's managable for the devs. I would know where to start investigating anyway ;-)
    Last edited by slauki; 01-12-2017 at 04:06 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    The top players so far have been me and Pizza Friday

I'd like to make it known I've climbed the ranks honestly and have no second account. I invite the developers to validate this.

It would be cool if XcarecroW appeared here and did the same, as obviously we're the two most would be looking at since we have so many points above everyone else
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Having a second account is not the only way I think. Just the more easy one. You can have a friend or more friends in the game that keep attacking/revenging on you and let you win. So the only solution to this problem is limit number of revenge. Without having participated, I'm no canadian nor do I want to worm my way in by making look like I am, I would say 1 attack followed by a retalliation, and that's it. Best out of 3 at the most imo.
    Sorry if it came out sour, but it is just frustrating to stand outside looking into the promised land. 😅

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Having a second account is not the only way I think. Just the more easy one. You can have a friend or more friends in the game that keep attacking/revenging on you and let you win. So the only solution to this problem is limit number of revenge. Without having participated, I'm no canadian nor do I want to worm my way in by making look like I am, I would say 1 attack followed by a retalliation, and that's it. Best out of 3 at the most imo.
    Sorry if it came out sour, but it is just frustrating to stand outside looking into the promised land. ��
    Hopefully they're rich friends if they're spending all that Ironite and losing on purpose to help you

Guess it could happen but a second account is far quicker and easier

And wish they WOULD let more people in - though I must admit I've been seeing more names lately so keep the faith!
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-12-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    Nicko-0517