Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Again, I can't access PVP currently so I cannot say for sure. According to the Compilation of Max Characters thread though, the Pyro has a lot of HP for a Warrior character (he's got a lot more than the Hellhound though), but only a little less than the Artillery Dog
    With current freeze/stun rate going on, a passive immunity worth gold, ex:
    On the "B" variant of my attack team I pass from hellhound immunity to corrupt droid's one to be sure to neuter CG, Mummys and soulless deamons so they can't throw a wrench in my strategy... He even run a full energy set for him to survive/be useful just to keep that passive..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    I use artillery dog assassin mostly because I don't have a hellhound.

His damage output isn't stellar but his endure and multiple hits in addition to his immunity passive make him quite useful.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've got a HH with maxed talismans, don't think I'll bother with skill shards, his dmg output is nothing to be admired, the heal is also not very impressive these days. I'd say go with Artillery Dog, it seems a lot more useful to me.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

Reviving (repealing?) this doggy thread. Any updates on HH vs AD? I got a HH just now (much to my own surprise) and its damage, heal, and stats aren't what I remember them to be from previous troopers. Nerfed recently?
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    iOS
    I use a HH and he works super well when you go first that is for sure - not lost once when I go first with him in the team. But he hits soft...though the upshot is that he ups ATK for some others in the team...his invincibility is the key plus point though - especially if you can extend it off the bat. He can also add Lifesteal to team - you need a power creator to help there (energy talisman). Not got an ARD - just a Warrior RD so cant compare there. I like HH though - he is a good support character for the rest of the team....you just need to forfeit the big hit as he doesn't at all!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496