OS
    Android

Game won't launch unless it's a clean install

So, since a couple days, my game didn't launch anymore. When I start it, it gets stuck on about 90% of the loading (I even left it like that for a whole day, just to make sure. Still nothing)

Like always, I deleted and reinstalled the game. I log in to my account with Facebook, and start the game. Then it works, but the lag is ho-rri-ble. I can't even play the game with lag like that. And when I endure all the lag and try to play a mission, it just gets stuck on the first loadscreen.

Please help!!!!

Playing on a OnePlusOne, android 6.0.1
    5* lvl100 toons:

MAGUS: Carriage Rider Eddie, Pharaoh Dog King, Speed Of Light Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie (6x maxed out holy talismans!!!)
    ASSASSIN: Axis Soldier, Storm Eddie, Golden Son, Child of the Damned(6x maxed out assassin talismans!!!)
    WARRIOR: Troll, Golden Son, Child of the Damned (6x maxed out strength talismans!!!)
    GUNNER: Cheering Wickerdeer, Child of the Damned
    SENTINEL: Pharaoh Eddie

feel free to add me, I use all troopers every day
    \m/ Up the Irons!! \m/

I'm also having this problem..

Game won't proceed past ~75% on loading screen unless it's after clean install.

Once clean installed, content dl'd, & logged in w/ account, game becomes very laggy (i/o unresponsive, as if cpu running w/o yielding to event loop)

sign-in account (email): zolaarspam@gmail.com

I had this problem a little while ago. Uninstall, clear your phones internet catch then reinstall. This got mine working again.