Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Rare Souls Drop... when was the last time?

When was the last time any of
    You came across a Rare Soul drop as part of the game's loot? I had one last week on a secret location and one this month on LOL X... nothing else...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I've been getting them semi-regularly from secret levels. Feel like I've had 10 or so total in the last month, maybe.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    I think I get about 1 rare soul every week. So like 4 or so a month from secret locations. I WISH I got 2 / week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    I think I get about 1 rare soul every week. So like 4 or so a month from secret locations. I WISH I got 2 / week.
    Same here I usually get 1 per week by doing the secret locations sometimes 2 if I'm lucky. Sometimes none but usually just one.

OS
    Android
    Got a couple in secret location lately maybe 2-3 a week for a week or too...
    Farming red & blue LoL this week (haven't farmed it in like 2 months) brought me 3 and a four star I didn't already have,
    sad to read you all and know I was just lucky.. Guess I'll see next one in 2 weeks loll
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    at the beginning of the month I decided to see how many I would get in Jan. so far I have 10, most of them from Secrets, but two nights in a row I have got one in LOL 7-10, can't remember which level. It's the first ones I have seen out of LOL for a very long time so maybe they have upped the chances.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    I seem to be getting them quite regularly from SL. Got 9 saved up that I have collected over the last few weeks. One day I will open all those Corrupt Ox Cultists

OS
    Android
    i got 3 from LoL X, 2 or 3 from SL and one Skillshard since sunday. but very bad luck the weeks before.
    of course i only got very rare chickens/puppies
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    I've picked up a few from SL and achievements since Christmas. I've still got them stacked up after I force-quit the book of shite. Gonna save them for the next event (and probably force-quit then too).
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-9385 View Post
    I've picked up a few from SL and achievements since Christmas. I've still got them stacked up after I force-quit the book of shite. Gonna save them for the next event (and probably force-quit then too).
    Force quit is no use, the characters are saved as soon as you drop the soul in the Book of Souls So you will always end up with the same ones...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/