Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
I don't mind his offensive stats, what the Assassin has more in Magic he lacks in Attack , so it evens out. It just makes him easier to buff with Attack up and harder to buff with magic up, that's fine for me. The red Talisman slot prevents him from two set boni, that might be intended or not. In the right team his passive is quite fun - if it works *wave at Tritium*. I already suggested to up it to the stated 35% of the Sentinel's description but that won't happen. The only thing I have an issue with is his Power Ability. With one enemy, or even with two if you target a specific one, the chances you are wasting a turn are higher than it doing something useful. (Given Silence to wrong enemy can be worse than no Silence at all, if that means the other enemy uses his ability almost certainly). One could argue that a higher chance is too powerful against a team of four (or even five in LoL). I would, however, propose to try something similar to Storm Eddies stun, which propability effictively increases the fewer enemies there are. Could be used for Tailgunner as well...

What of course is horrible is his AI for farming, using Silence way too much, but that's a different topic. Although I think we are wrong here anyway since the topic should be about too powerful chars, which is defintely not...
Oh ok, I thought his assassin brother was around 595 in ATK and MAG but I could be wrong... I have not noticed any issue or bug with his passive either... had him for a while but just started building him up... really cool char, will keep an eye out for those bugs you guys mentioned and I agree, he uses power move a bit too much on autoplay.