Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post

I'm playing pvp since 2 weeks and seeing mummy eddie at almost every fight is really boring, I'm feeling like farming pve.
    Mummy eddie's 45% taunt chance si too high for a basic move that doesn't require power, in comparison samurai eddie has only 30% taunt chance for 4 power or viking eddie with a 35% taunt/stun chance for 3 power, seems a bit unbalanced.
    LMAO @ Woody & Sentinel Undead Rescuer
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO @ Woody & Sentinel Undead Rescuer
    You nailed it!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS

I'm playing pvp since 2 weeks and seeing mummy eddie at almost every fight is really boring, I'm feeling like farming pve.
    Mummy eddie's 45% taunt chance si too high for a basic move that doesn't require power, in comparison samurai eddie has only 30% taunt chance for 4 power or viking eddie with a 35% taunt/stun chance for 3 power, seems a bit unbalanced.
    Keep in mind samurai hits much harder, and Viking hits a bit harder as well.

But the fact that there are basically two Eddies in PvP - Grim Reaper and Mummy - says a lot. Grim Reapers Slash can get crazy, and Mummy's disabling is insane. All the other Eddies are tame in comparison so they don't get used.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

And Pharaoh Eddie AI, easily revive all party. Then what supposed to do devs, nerf him? They supposed to ruin an other unique char only because it's strategically often used? Eddie mummy ll be not nerfed ok, instead build your own mummy Eddie! The real problem in pvp it's the revenge system and the point system. Nerfing toons worth just to throw in the bin all the time energy and money that some players has hardly spent into.

OS
    Android
    I'm playing pvp since 2 weeks and seeing mummy eddie at almost every fight is really boring, I'm feeling like farming pve...
    Two weeks, seriously, don't make me laugh he hit like a wimp... It's a Swiss Knife & everyone have him because he's uber common this & AI are the only reason you see him everywhere... If best PvP Ed was Rainmaker everyone would whine for him to be nerfed because he's awefully rare...
    Mummy is useful for first time since July c'mon... At least everyone have at least a good PvP Ed to begin their PvP experience, ain't that a good thing?

Mummy eddie's 45% taunt chance si too high for a basic move that doesn't require power, in comparison samurai eddie has only 30% taunt...
    Hum... SSD attack is WAY more devastating & taunting odds are even better... A good AoF usually take care of those taunt pretty fast & he's not alone the list is long..
    As Nicko said Vicking & Samurai are more powerful too so yes it's kind of balanced even if annoying..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    1) sick of tired of mummy on every team. It like repeating the same PvE level over and over and over.
    2) first round needs defensive bonus for defenders
    4) accurate, specific character/stat/effect descriptions
    The last one would make it easier to evuate character s and identify bugs. If 2 + 2 = 3 we know there is a problem.
    Last edited by abbadon; 02-19-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I´m just going to answer on this topic.

Nerfing all these toons being considered? REALLY??!?

Lets fix the broken mechanics, the imbalance between classes, AI only playing one or two Eddies reasonably, an then consider VERY SUBTLE nerfing.

I´m actually in favor of nerfing as a last resort, but only if everybody could rearrange the skills shards after every patch/update.

People invested in these characters, some i guess even with real money. Not fair at all!!!

No nerfing, let´s fix the basic macro problems first!!!

Best
    100% This!!! Give us the ability to move skill shards around. When you nerf a talisman we have the choice to remove it altogether and then spend time and resources on a different talisman. But when you nerf a character we should have the same options. This NEEDS to be implemented!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android

Mummy Eddie

I don't shy away from mummy Eddie like I did at first. He's really not that hard to beat if you can keep your team alive and have a good mix. It's about gaining control, even if you lose the coin toss. My defense still stinks, but that's another story. I started playing in late December, just in time to get a Festive Wickerdeer. I took on Jofer16 (nothing personal) this morning because he was on my list. It took me 3 tries, first one I lost (lost the coin toss too) because even though I got some control of my team I couldn't make it count. Second time it was a toss up (won the coin toss), but I think I could have pulled it off had the game not gone into lala land waiting for a non-existent character to attack (second time I've had to forfeit because the game just got lost).
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-02-25-07-40-18.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  160.9 KB

The third time I beat him (lost the coin toss). I've only got one toon that's fully sharded and that's my Sentinel Golden Son. Still working on gathering enough shards to make my team stronger. I'm against nerfing the characters. If their's a combination to beat, than that's what we should be building for a defense, but I've yet to find a defense I can't break. I think the bigger problem is with the point system, the list generation (I end up with a list comprised of mostly players that are way below me), and most importantly need to work on the AI. The AI plays poorly, even if it's got a mummy Eddie. Right now, it's about building a defense that is stupid proof. I'm working on it, but don't really have all the characters, shards or talismans I'd like for my defense.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone else believe that the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer has too many great skills for one toon? It can revive and grant endure to the whole party at the same time, it can heal on its basic move, and it creates a titan shield based on max hp EVERY TURN. The toon already has a high basic hp, so its titan shield usually has the equivalent of a whole other toon's worth of hp (~15k).

Seriously, I've lost track of how many times a battle has ended up with me having one toon left and the enemy having a GCR left. There's literally no way to win a 1v1 with this toon unless you have a reviver of your own left to tackle it with or if you get incredibly lucky with a siege toon and manage not to die before the GCR falls. There isn't a single non-rare toon that can out-damage its titan shield every turn that I know of (I imagine only a Rainmaker Eddie is capable of doing this, but good luck acquiring one).

I'm sure the best counter argument here is "well, don't save the GCR for last, duh". Every time this has happened, it hasn't been by my choosing to do so on purpose. Usually my other toons get stunned/taunted to death until my only guy left is someone who can vanish. Then the infinite battle begins until I either die or manage to last long enough to draw.

As it currently stands, I don't understand why GCR hasn't been touched by the nerf-bat whereas other less-OP toons like the Sentinel Corrupt Droid and AoF/AoS have been nerfed hard (to oblivion in the case of the droid). The devs need to take a long, hard look at the GCR and determine if one toon deserves to have the skillset of Jesus.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Does anyone else believe that the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer has too many great skills for one toon? It can revive and grant endure to the whole party at the same time, it can heal on its basic move, and it creates a titan shield based on max hp EVERY TURN. The toon already has a high basic hp, so its titan shield usually has the equivalent of a whole other toon's worth of hp (~15k).

Seriously, I've lost track of how many times a battle has ended up with me having one toon left and the enemy having a GCR left. There's literally no way to win a 1v1 with this toon unless you have a reviver of your own left to tackle it with or if you get incredibly lucky with a siege toon and manage not to die before the GCR falls. There isn't a single non-rare toon that can out-damage its titan shield every turn that I know of (I imagine only a Rainmaker Eddie is capable of doing this, but good luck acquiring one).

I'm sure the best counter argument here is "well, don't save the GCR for last, duh". Every time this has happened, it hasn't been by my choosing to do so on purpose. Usually my other toons get stunned/taunted to death until my only guy left is someone who can vanish. Then the infinite battle begins until I either die or manage to last long enough to draw.

As it currently stands, I don't understand why GCR hasn't been touched by the nerf-bat whereas other less-OP toons like the Sentinel Corrupt Droid and AoF/AoS have been nerfed hard (to oblivion in the case of the droid). The devs need to take a long, hard look at the GCR and determine if one toon deserves to have the skillset of Jesus.
    very happy that someone else brings this up, since i feel like an idiot repeating myself over and over. for me this is one of the most ridiculous toons in the game. his skillset is enough for 3 toons, so i really don't know why they gave him all the good stuff...
    you nailed it pretty good...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.