Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
Nerfing all the best characters in this game (red troll, angel of fear, sentinel daemon, prisoner, etc...) for pvp isn't a good idea at all...
First because of the loud invest they needed for maxed them (evo, talismants, and no removable skillshards) -> a lot of time and money lose for many of us!
Second because these characters are not the main problem in pvp!
I'm not yet in pvp but i can imagine the main issue: the first round is to much decisive...
Don't nerf any characters in pve, and reduce the damage from ALL characters to 30% in pvp to allow more than 1 or 2 rounds... I think the game will be more tactic and it will be possible to exploit many different characters!
Won't make much friends but problem isn't even first turn, I for example win most of my 2nd round match too it's called strategy 😁
Biggest problem It's everyone yelling they should be able to beat everyone 90% of time without investing in good character core revolving around some basic tactics & testing... There's always be that guy that's tough to beat it's the way it should be right?

Some toon adjustments are needed but shooting in all directions at every ally that gives statistical advantage in fight will only pushes things to the next not yet known OP character... Everyone work their interests but in the end there always be a character every one will defensively want & build strategy around, if not theses it'll be others... Breaking one leg won't repair the other..