Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Agree that GCR is pretty OP.

I've also called out that character.

One way I counter them is with "block beneficial effects" skill. It prevents the shield from coming up the next round enabling damage directly to the toon bypassing the shield.

Without blocking /removing the shield you do need a ton of damage.

Wish I had him in my arsenal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Agree that GCR is pretty OP.

I've also called out that character.

One way I counter them is with "block beneficial effects" skill. It prevents the shield from coming up the next round enabling damage directly to the toon bypassing the shield.

Without blocking /removing the shield you do need a ton of damage.

Wish I had him in my arsenal.
    Steal his shield and use it for yourself!
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    iOS
    I'd much rather face CR than SSD or CG. Lots of ways to deal with her.

Like TTaG said - steal the shield (Slauki - your Viking could do this)

Bring a Prisoner (ducking from rotten tomatoes thrown at me) Does Blue Bat work? Because Titan Shield renews every round assuming not

Bring Green Buzz

Use a Void Shield - she's physical damage

When there are this many ways to deal with a character, I don't see the need for a nerf. She's just a good example of how the right characters and Talismans need to be chosen for the battle.
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-08-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Before I thought she was OP, when I first saw her in beta arena and she revive the whole party and kicked my ass. But after a while a manage to find a way to face her. Usually a use SoL Eddie, he blocks her shield for 2 turns and also heal your whole party completely.
    I think GRE is OP, haha, too much damage for his slash; when repeat it four times can kill more than one toon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Does Blue Bat work? Because Titan Shield renews every round assuming not
    Blue bat takes the Titan Shield down every round (if alive), also helps a lot if Endure is cast. Siege is awesome.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Steal his shield and use it for yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'd much rather face CR than SSD or CG. Lots of ways to deal with her.

Like TTaG said - steal the shield (Slauki - your Viking could do this)

Bring a Prisoner (ducking from rotten tomatoes thrown at me) Does Blue Bat work? Because Titan Shield renews every round assuming not

Bring Green Buzz

Use a Void Shield - she's physical damage

When there are this many ways to deal with a character, I don't see the need for a nerf. She's just a good example of how the right characters and Talismans need to be chosen for the battle.
    last time i stole the shield with the viking it was instantly replaced by a new one! that was in the beta, haven't tried it since then, is this fixed now??? anyway, yeah i also prefer her than the annoying taunters which you cannot caunter, but nontheless this is too much for one toon. another very often used toon assassin golden son has only 1/3 of the CRS power. very imbalanced in my opinion.

yeah bluebat works and everything is fine, but it's simply too much for only one toon i feel. but not as game breaking as other issues at the moment, i have to admit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I think GRE is OP, haha, too much damage for his slash; when repeat it four times can kill more than one toon.
    definetly true, slash shouldn't trigger more than once (maye it shouldn't retrigger at all, since the damage is awesome).
    Last edited by slauki; 03-08-2017 at 04:05 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    yepp, while it is not that hard to kill with mummy or viking (works great btw) and taunt/blind/freeze/stun team everybody and his/her pet uses, it has way to many gimmicks for one toon.

definetly true, slash shouldn't trigger more than once (maye it shouldn't retrigger at all, since the damage is awesome).
    /offtopic: but unlike that Titan Shield it depends on luck and he is a glass cannon. maybe chances could be a little bit lower. no, i don't use one /end
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    My opinion
    Mummy needs to have power cost in taunt, no nerf him
    SSD needs a litle nerf, like the CG that continues a good toon.
    About the old talk about the Prinioner, I think it would be interesting to have a type of talisman that defends the passive of the type, but a talisma that did not give HP as much as atack, would be the choice of the player to save the passive or to have certain attributes in the player.

But that this annoying to see more 80% of the teams with Mummy and SSD this. Some fights have amused me when the chance to make a good strategy, but has hours that gets really annoying. I'm getting happy when I get ahead teams with Cyborg, (a) Troll and Priosioner together hehehehhe.

I see some, complaining about the points system, as I see the points system is good, if you are from a high division and win from a lower division player, you win little, but if you lose you have to lose a lot. This is a mathematics used in several games that use points x player level.

The revenge system has to be improved, it is not certain who attacked first get the advantage of having the last attack, example if I was attacked, i revenge and won, if the opponent attacked me again and I fight back and win .. ends there.

One of the things they should put in was the refill limit for sands of war and end Massive Pay-to-Win, so everyone has chances without spending an expressive amount of money.

I have been on this boat since the end of June, I dedicate hours of my day, I put aside my iRacing.com simulator to play this game, I still have a little faith in it, but a lot of things should be improved, especially the infrastructure of the game, Errors and especially improve access to characters and materials for evolution. This is getting annoying both for who spends money (yes I buy a lot in the game) and for those who are still playing in the free, get a rare soul for example and receive only trash or repeated characters. Until today I do not understand why the soul of A / G is an expensive item to buy with troopers points, does not have in the Store arena and is difficult to drop in the Secret Places, it is ridiculous it.

I do not remember where I read, but I found the truth. The players are wasting time and money and are getting very little in return.

Sorry for my bad English, but unfortunately not much native language.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    I appreciate all of the counters you guys have made me aware of for the GCR. Even so, I still believe the toon has too many great gimmicks for one gal to have. Hell, even if its passive was changed to grant it a titan shield for 2 turns at the START of the battle it would be much more balanced. I feel that this would be a fair change for it ─ even if everything else was left as-is. Maybe then it wouldn't be so damn hard to face in a 1v1 when the RNG inevitably makes that happen again in the future.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    She is tough and when coupled with GR on full shards the team can be really strong. I came up against a few like this and even going first a couple of times resulted in a loss for me. They were coupled with Buzz and SSD both times.

I am not so sure she is OP by herself but in the right team she is a nightmare - if that team goes first I am usually dead after a round or three.

But then I do have a Troll and a Prisoner so I need to work better with my team to beat them - my defence is not great either but not sure how to improve my win rates due to the massive difference in offence teams facing me.

Still, the game is testing me and just desperate to get more Skill Shard to max out my teams.....back to the grind I suppose!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496