Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I don't mind his offensive stats, what the Assassin has more in Magic he lacks in Attack , so it evens out. It just makes him easier to buff with Attack up and harder to buff with magic up, that's fine for me. The red Talisman slot prevents him from two set boni, that might be intended or not. In the right team his passive is quite fun - if it works *wave at Tritium*. I already suggested to up it to the stated 35% of the Sentinel's description but that won't happen. The only thing I have an issue with is his Power Ability. With one enemy, or even with two if you target a specific one, the chances you are wasting a turn are higher than it doing something useful. (Given Silence to wrong enemy can be worse than no Silence at all, if that means the other enemy uses his ability almost certainly). One could argue that a higher chance is too powerful against a team of four (or even five in LoL). I would, however, propose to try something similar to Storm Eddies stun, which propability effictively increases the fewer enemies there are. Could be used for Tailgunner as well...

What of course is horrible is his AI for farming, using Silence way too much, but that's a different topic. Although I think we are wrong here anyway since the topic should be about too powerful chars, which is defintely not...
    Oh ok, I thought his assassin brother was around 595 in ATK and MAG but I could be wrong... I have not noticed any issue or bug with his passive either... had him for a while but just started building him up... really cool char, will keep an eye out for those bugs you guys mentioned and I agree, he uses power move a bit too much on autoplay.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    When he's playing on some of the defensive teams I've faced, I've seen GRE reset and strike 5 or 6 times. Offensively, I feel I'm extremely lucky if mine resets once.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    When he's playing on some of the defensive teams I've faced, I've seen GRE reset and strike 5 or 6 times. Offensively, I feel I'm extremely lucky if mine resets once.
    This shouldn't annoy us and we should just shut up.. after all we all have him and he takes 28 shards to max, so its all fine.

/end sarcasm.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've only seen 4 but yeah,think 2 is enuf
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Wait, do you mean his basic 3-hit move resetting 5-6 times? Or do you mean his basic resetting twice for 6 hits (3 hits x 2 resets)? I've NEVER seen his basic reset any more than 3 times total (for 9 hits total) before, and thought that was the cap for it resetting. Huh. I'm confused now lol.

Maybe he was on a team with an AoF and therefore got to use another turn after a kill? That's the only way I could see him resetting his basic more than 3 times in one go.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    No AoF, and basic move resetting 5 or 6 times wiping out pretty much entire team. It's rare, but still kind of stinks when you're on the receiving end of it. Still don't like the idea of him being nerfed. I don't think nerfing anything would be an issue if the AI worked reasonably.

OS
    Android
    Hmm, this just happened to me... Slash retriggered 3 times and AoF took out char then GR hit me with another 3 reset slash and hell followed with em lol.. my assertion... definitely not bugged! I say GR w/Aof is just a devastating combo...
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

Assassin Soulless Demon

Wanted to through this guy in the pile... he has high ATK stat that is kinda useless since he only deals magic damage...would be a lot cooler if he got a similar fix to Atillery Dog in DEF and MR. Might see more of him in PvP if he had a decent passive too. 2 cents...
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    About Cyborg:

If I'm not wrong the rollback of the change from 6 to 5 power cost on scan isn't documented, nor the fact the AI no longer can use it (afaik). It was nice while it lasted. I can understand why it'd stay at 6, but can the AI learn to use it again? It hurts a bit in PvE, but can't the AI be smart about that? Can think of a lot of other toons that you'd want to act differently on auto PvE farm and in a defensive lineup.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    i think pvp "cheated advantage" defence teams need to be updated.
    it become ridiculous many battles are completely impossible to win.
    buf removers in def remove all buf and in offence remove only 1 or 2 or 0...
    for example many times i can't remove Endure for entire battle...
    I must just don't play vs many "cheated" defence now
    pvp is real pain to play now
    And if like me you don't have VH Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, Alliance General or Astra_VS, you can say goodbye to top 10 if you have a life
    Some updates are in progress Sparton or NF are waiting 90% players leave the game?

Thanks to read my comment
    Last edited by blade685; 01-04-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.