Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    If his passive becomes his power move, he is no longer 5* IMHO. He should maintain 5* status and capability. I don't have him, but we don't want to neuter him either. I like that a character has his passive. Cool to have that in the game.

Makes it frustrating for those that don't have him, but prior to the last update we only had a small issue based on pairing him with other offensive passives. I didn't mind going against Prisoners in general, prior to the update. Now some characters/toons that were effective counters to him have reduced effectiveness, he is now more OP then ever.

Trying to balance it though so he's not 6*, but also not 4*.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    If his passive becomes his power move, he is no longer 5* IMHO. He should maintain 5* status and capability. I don't have him, but we don't want to neuter him either. I like that a character has his passive. Cool to have that in the game.

Makes it frustrating for those that don't have him, but prior to the last update we only had a small issue based on pairing him with other offensive passives. I didn't mind going against Prisoners in general, prior to the update. Now some characters/toons that were effective counters to him have reduced effectiveness, he is now more OP then ever.

Trying to balance it though so he's not 6*, but also not 4*.
    Couldn't help smiling when you stated that he should keep his passive cuz its cool to have in the game. He removes passives from enemies - so just half cool? 😎

Just joking. 😂

I actually just gave it a thought how things would be different if his passive became his powermove. That I have no idea what should be his passive instead doesn't mean that I think he should not have any. Cuz I think he should.

But I hate that he has almost become mandatory in PvP. Dont have him, but rest assure that I will use himmel IF I ever get him and ofc acces to PvP.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Just encountered the situation where The Prisoner use his power move which seals himself for two turns, and then the next turn transfer the seal with his normal attack even though my character had immunity and invicibility. This really should be fixed.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Just encountered the situation where The Prisoner use his power move which seals himself for two turns, and then the next turn transfer the seal with his normal attack even though my character had immunity and invicibility. This really should be fixed.
    You talk about the Green Bat - his only nemesis - I had exactly the same problem and was mentioning this a while ago. But that's fine. The Prisoner will soon get a permanent heal shield plus invincibility for 10 rounds at the start of a battle.

OS
    Android

Angry Prisoner is retardly op

Who had the brilliant idea that he transfer his 2 turn seal debuf to a immunity/invincible aos on normal attack?!?!?!? Wtf blizzard?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Who had the brilliant idea that he transfer his 2 turn seal debuf to a immunity/invincible aos on normal attack?!?!?!? Wtf blizzard?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?
    Psssst! Don't talk that loud about the Prisoner - that is blasphemy - God forgives but the Prisoner doesn't. I heard rumors that the devs want to rename him into Chuck Norris.

OS
    Android
    Are you guys still discussing about Prisoner? PvPrisoner? this guy?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Are you guys still discussing about Prisoner? PvPrisoner? this guy?
    LOL,90% of posts. Kinda thot that was part of the game... to get the elite characters
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Allready said, but it transfers his own seal to green bat, and CR under its immunity. Does he overrides immunity?

Edit: and yes he does!

And like I said, prisoners passive should affect both teams. As should sige passive. For those who bring them shuld live with them :evil:
    Last edited by Caretaker; 02-19-2017 at 04:07 PM.

OS
    Android

My 2 cents

I am not lucky enough to have a troll angel of fear hellhound guneer brave new word something something etc. And based on daily play since August I don't expect any soon. The prisoner is the only reason I stand a chance. I WISH he was MORE powerful. Without him PVP is pointless, worthless, and just copying cheap exploits and bugs. I.e no fun

He does what hes supposed to. Fix those that do what they are not. And give everyone a chance at non-dupe troops