OS
    Android

100 4* character achievement

How many 4 star characters did it take to get the 100 4 * award?

It took 112 4 & 5 * characters for me to get this achievement. I sent it into support when I had 101 characters and it only showed 89. I got the standard response that said "we are aware of this issue and hope to have it fixed soon". They also went on to say that I should receive it within 1-2 characters. What they meant to say was 11-12 characters with emphasis on 12.

Now I'm stuck with all kinds of level 80 junk, I wish Sacrifice would hurry up and get here so I can get rid of some sandworms and heads.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    5 * characters don't count as 4* so that's probably why

OS
    Android
    Not true. Or I would have never got that achievment. I thought maybe that was the case for ones that came as 5*, but that would have only accounted for 4 of the missing 12 characters.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    5* characters you earn do not count towards 4* that's a confirmed fact. Sorry for trying to help and educate you.

OS
    iOS
    Same ish thing is happening to me but with the 100 maxed out talisman. Ive been stuck on 99 for awhile now even though I have more then 100 . So I try to max one out a day and just maybe it'll work . I'm so close to the comet 4 set . But noooooooooooo , 💀

OS
    Android
    Took me 109 4 and 5 star characters. Out of those, 8 were native 5* star drops, so with that bug accounted for, there was still one character that didn't count.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills