Hi all!

Since this is a real possibility since the devs said they were thinking of PvP talisman sets i think we can discuss and make suggestions about what would be good and what would be not, and help the devs with their ideas with our owns. so let's get started!!

First of all, I don't want to see passives or skill as talisman effects. for example: a talisman set that gives immunity to all every round. This would make some toons useless and lose their unique feat, in this case for example Hellround and Death Dog. Also they would be BiS and everyone would have them, so it would be the same of giving immunity to everyone.

Second their effect should not be influenced by skills AT ALL. So it would be useless to have an effect for example a shield that ca be negated by Siege. What good would it be different from having a shield talisman set than having a Warrior Troll when it will be negated by Siege? Would just create useless talismans.

Third, I don't think creating a "cannot be frozen" or "cannot be stunned" set would be good too. That would make some sets like Freeze and Stun useless, and the game would lose a lot in diversity.

What I would like to see is something like a "reflect debuff" kind of set. For example if you get frozen, the attacker would also be frozen, working single target only and only for one debuff. Or for example a "feedback" set, like if you get frozen all party members are healed for 2 turns; you still get frozen, but you will have an increased chance of surviving.

And you guys, what are your ideas? Let's help the devs and make the game more fun for all!