Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What toons do you hope for?

So say you decide to get a 10 rare soul pack.. What toons are you hoping to pop out? I think for me the only one I really want is the warrior troll. A trooper of mine has one and it hits like a freakin freight train! Id also take the allie and corrupt generals just to have them as well and maybe the assassin golden sun.

What about you guys? Who are you still searching for?

OS
    Android
    Angel of Fear, The Prisoner, Gunner Golden Son, Samurai Eddie and Allied General. To a lesser extent Hellhound or Artillery Dog for the immunity passive, Desert Marauder for the perfect hit passive and the other Eddies I don't have (Pharao, Visions, Viking, Storm, Rainmaker, Aces High) for some kind of completion purpose.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I just want no fuckin duplicate characters....
    Ass gs, many eddies, w troll, all cotd, all bat etc
    I must update shit characters because i don't loot anything...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    At this point I can say that I have most of the toons I really wanted. Although there's still a few out there: Hell Hound and/or Artillery Dog I would still really like, maybe that Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Gunner CotD and Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer... Oh, and the Gunner Undead Allied Soldier.

And EDDIES! I've wanted Carriage Rider from day one and still no luck. Would be very happy with Tailgunner too, and the Pharaoh would also be great. I also couldn't get Coalgiver despite throwing 30 Xmas souls and 20 Rare Warrior souls to the wind, I'd love for a way to get him yet.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

I've given up on my hopes.... But I would love to find, in no particular order, Hellhound, Artillery Dog, Undead Rescuer (Warrior and Sentinel), Corrupt Rescuer (Gunner), Desert Marauder, Pyro Soldier (Assassin), Pharaoh Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Child of the Damned (Assassin and Magus), Possessed Snowman (the animation is adorable), the Prisoner, and Golden Son (Sentinel and Gunner).
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    iOS
    In no particular order, Undead Rescuer (Warrior and Sentinel), Corrupt Rescuer (Gunner), Pyro Soldier (Assassin), Pharaoh Eddie, , Tailgunner Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Coalgiver Eddie, Vampire Eddie, Child of the Damned (all except Magus) and all Trolls except Warrior. Probably a few others too...maybe AG. Oh and how could I forget Red Bat - he is a monster in my Trooper list!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Really it's just a few of the more rare ones I'm looking for. Obviously it's got to include all the Eddies I currently don't have (Viking, Tailgunner, Cyborg, Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter).

Assassin GS was on my list for a while as the troopers I used who had him basically got me through all the level 10 dungeons (his endure skill was essential for that, his main attack hits like a tank) though I recently got him through the Xmas souls. Only GS I still don't have is the sentinel though I'm in no particular rush to get that one.

Corrupt General I swear has a secret perma-boosted accuracy so if I had him and stuck some freezing talis on him it would probably make the game too easy, perfect for farming. Nomad and Wickerman would also be great to have around.

Oh yeah, gunner CoTD would be great as well.

Damn, there's too many to list!
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Just the 3 Eddies I'm missing:

Cyborg, Viking and Vampire Hunter

🤘🏻
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

In no particular order:

The Nomad
    Hellhound
    Alliance General
    Warrior Troll
    The Prisoner
    Gunner COTD
    Gunner Golden Son
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

But mostly the Eddie's I'm missing:
    Samurai Eddie
    Cyborg Eddie
    Tailgunner Eddie
    Aces High Eddie
    Viking Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Rainmaker Eddie
    Vampire Hunter Eddie

I just don't like using Trooper badges for G/A Souls since they rarely give me anything good.

I'm in the minority here when I say I have a warrior troll and never use it. Nice skills/abilities but awful art is the main reason. Got it when there was a bug that dropped him from gunner/assassin souls. Wish I could trade him for a gunner/assassin character.

My wish list would be:
    Gunner golden son
    Assassin Newborn of light
    Assassin/gunner cotd
    Prisoner
    Angel of strife
    Corrupt general
    And a bunch of eddies.