Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

First Timer

I mentioned before I never been to a Maiden show therefore this will be my very first and I'm actually sacrificing Anime Expo LA for this concert since its on the same weekend and I usually always go to LA for that event every year on the 4th of July but I really wanna see Maiden so I have to skip AX for this concert,you guys can guarantee that it will be worth the sacrifice right?I am so ready to scream for Maiden.

OS
    Android
    They are very much worth it. This will be my 8th show in the past 30 or so years. I wish it was the 80th.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    I mentioned before I never been to a Maiden show therefore this will be my very first and I'm actually sacrificing Anime Expo LA for this concert since its on the same weekend and I usually always go to LA for that event every year on the 4th of July but I really wanna see Maiden so I have to skip AX for this concert,you guys can guarantee that it will be worth the sacrifice right?I am so ready to scream for Maiden.
    Guaranteed! I am so excited for you to see them for the first time. You'll be blown away!

OS
    Android
    Obviously I can't go being stuck on the other side of the pond, but the openers they've announced are all excellent: Kamelot, Exodus, Ghost...

Seen both Exodus and Ghost live and they ruled, I also heard good things about Kamelot
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    The only thing that bites is its gonna cost a lot of money but at this point I don't care,this is my only chance and the money I spend for this concert would be just about the same as I would have spent in Anime Expo LA.
    I am taking my bf with me and a friend of mine is in the process of making me an Eddie plushie and when she finally sends it to me I'm gonna take him with me (Powerslave Eddie btw)

OS
    iOS

San Antonio

I'll be going to the San Antonio show, i'm stoked to see them play with Ghost (for those of you who haven't seen Ghost, they put on a helluva show)! Did anyone see Maiden last year? I was wondering how heavy the setlist would be with older favorites.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I'll be going to the San Antonio show, i'm stoked to see them play with Ghost (for those of you who haven't seen Ghost, they put on a helluva show)! Did anyone see Maiden last year? I was wondering how heavy the setlist would be with older favorites.
    I saw them in Arnhem, and I remember them playing Children of the Damned (which was really well performed), Trooper, Powerslave (yusssss), Hallowed (it's back yay), FotD, Iron Maiden, NotB and Wasted Years (cool choice for a closer). And Blood Brothers. I bet they'll change the closer for 2017 and replaced CotD with a different deep cut off Number of the Beast (The Prisoner maybe). Maybe they'll also swap out Powerslave for a different song (2 Minutes maybe?)
    Personally though, the real highlights for me was the new material. Speed of Light was awesome, and The Book of Souls turned into a hell of a performance.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Just got my tickets for Charlotte, NC. Got section 1. I am glad I was patient with ticketmaster site, almost settled for section 12

OS
    iOS
    Anyone care to share how much are the tickets? I live in Raleigh NC so closest would be Charlotte. I'm a lifetime Maiden fan and would love to see them in concert for the 1st time. Missed them a few years back when they were in Raleigh.

OS
    iOS
    Got my tickets this morning!

Sprint Center, Kansas City, July 11th.

See my fellow Troopers there in the fan club section.

Up the Irons!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many