Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    After spending near 15k-20k trooper badges just to get an AGS, I can say without a doubt that A/G souls aren't worth it. The only other worthwhile toon I received was two Desert Marauders. Everything else was worthless toons and dupe Storm Eddies. Since then, I've solely spent trooper badges on skill shards and haven't looked back!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

So not worth it. Just blew 60k worth of badges on rare gun/assassin souls. Only new thing was a Corrupt Ox Cultist. I'll never learn.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    After spending near 15k-20k trooper badges just to get an AGS, I can say without a doubt that A/G souls aren't worth it. The only other worthwhile toon I received was two Desert Marauders. Everything else was worthless toons and dupe Storm Eddies. Since then, I've solely spent trooper badges on skill shards and haven't looked back!
    Wow mate, so lucky with the AGS...that, Troll, and Angel of Fear are the toons which I desire the most!

OS
    Android
    Skill Shards are the most important things you can buy for your team. There's no point in spending your Trooper points on anything else.

OS
    Android
    Haven't spent badges on G/A souls from a long time... it's useless. Better investing them in skill shards, I think. I open ocasionally G/A souls from achievements or from SL/LoL (extremely rarely drops), and got a couple of days ago a Storm Eddie. The 4th one.
    I wish for a talisman type converter