Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I have sent you the request.
    I have played you already :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I am going to be dropping a few of my Troopers I think as I am not sure they are doing everyday playing. I do keep a list but I am not sure that it always works as I am sure I am not getting all listing of used troopers. I have Kamuz-8227 as only giving me trooper points once in four days but just not sure that is correct - we could really do with a way to see who is helping and who is not I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I send a recuest DJE I also play all my troopers
    Kamuz-8227
    Hi there. As I was saying in an other post I have a sheet where I have all my troopers listed so I can keep track of who is helping and who is not - I have you as given me 1 trooper badge in four to five days but you are a daily player so is it that the flash screen you get on entry to the game is not working properly do you think?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Hi there. As I was saying in an other post I have a sheet where I have all my troopers listed so I can keep track of who is helping and who is not - I have you as given me 1 trooper badge in four to five days but you are a daily player so is it that the flash screen you get on entry to the game is not working properly do you think?
    I haven't miss 1 trooper except for crashes I don't know if the trooper get the points when the game crash, not getting the badges even when we use the trooper it can be a bug it will help if the developers do something about it like applying a system like the one suggested in this forum I remember that you were in my troopers list and I don't really remember why I removed you

OS
    iOS
    I did not know you had removed me as you are still on my list - is that how it works? If you delete me I can still have you as a trooper? I did not know that as I had thought that if you delete me then you would be deleted from me? Odd!. Anyway not sure why you would delete me as I do play everyone every day!

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I did not know you had removed me as you are still on my list - is that how it works? If you delete me I can still have you as a trooper? I did not know that as I had thought that if you delete me then you would be deleted from me? Odd!. Anyway not sure why you would delete me as I do play everyone every day!
    Am I still in your trooper list? That is not posible is been a while since I don't have you as trooper I'm sending you a recuest and let me know if you receive the points

OS
    iOS
    Maybe that's another bug? Scott , IceManFerrar, kamuz, powerslave, you are in my trooper list, I hope you receive the 25 points from me each day ?

OS
    iOS
    This is a good time the game just crash using IceManFerrar's wicker man let us know if you receive the trooper points from me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Thanks yiubhave filled the spot and together we defeated LOL X 🤘🏻
    Thank you for the add Patrice. I have also played your trooper today and defeated LOL X.

@surfingwithdje I have seen your name on the pop-up screen almost every day. Even when I don't see it, I am sure I am getting my trooper badges from you since I have been known to receive up to 500 trooper badges a day without any credit as to who they are from. That's why I only go by the last time someone played when deciding who to drop.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)