OS
    Android

Apologies to troopers... but this is the last straw.

Sorry about not playing my Troopers the last couple of days. I'm facing the dreaded 75% load yet again and after clearing and reinstalling about eight times, I'm still not able to play more than a couple of rounds. Sometimes a new install results in all progress lost. Sometimes I get to play a few rounds and then the game crashes, restarts and hangs at 75% again. Sometimes a new install just hangs again right out of the gate. It's very choppy when it does work.

At any rate, I was extremely disappointed when we learned that PvP didn't mean head2head, but I continued to grind until I could at least give it a try. No more. I've enjoyed the chance to communicate on this forum... too bad the game itself wasn't more social and it won't be able to give that human vs human element.

I think this is the last straw. Replace me if you wish.

But since the Bruce and the boys are taking another run through the states this year... have a big time and up the irons!
    Relentless-3385

OS
    Android
    Shame to hear, but I totally understand. Thanks for your awesome Warrior GS and the Trooper points!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Ugh - that sucks! I replaced you but if you come back let me know and will add again if room.

Good luck!
    Nicko-0517