MACLO error at end of SL underworld madness

I'm getting sick of this game and it's bugs yet I still keep playing. However, the game crashing out when you complete a once every five days SL and missing out on the potential loot has me livid. This isn't the first time it's happened, I'm just at the point where I don't see any reason to keep dealing with this crap.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    yes, it's getting old.
    MACLO and others without any reasons, massive inventory bugs with missing ressources, RNG (especially for LS) without the possibillity to compensate, wrong and missing trooper data, wrong SoT, abillities/talismans not working, still problems with duplicates (i really don't want to know what a sacrifice feature would damage) ... it's a horrible mess. And thats only the part everybody has access to

But the main problem is that the communication with the devs is - again - not existant.
    Thats sad, since the game is awesome

A little roadmap and list of known bugs would be great
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    They really do need to fix this game I have to agree. At the moment my game is not too bad for crashes (MACLO) but maybe once or twice a day with the occasional PVTE1 as well but not that often. I do really wish they would sort the troopers points issues though as so keep a list every day of who plays my trooper and I am sure that I am not getting them all as I do seem to get more points that I do alerts to who is using my Trooper.

Kutte I have you as only giving me two troopers badges in the last week but I am pretty sure that is not right! I think this is true for many of my troopers who I ma have deleted because it looked like they were not suing my trooper - I am trying to be fair and I know without fail all of my troopers are played by me every single day.....so to my Troopers does it look like you get trooper points from me every day or not as at the moment I only maybe have 5 or 6 troopers who look like they do this for me...but that cant be right as I am sure I am getting more points than I am noting down when starting the game.

This is really frustrating I have to say as I try to be fair to all my troopers but I am sure I am deleting some who are using me everyday - I just have no way of knowing this!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    same for all days 1 to 3 times, server error and no loot and trooper points............that bug exist since a long time....
    I play all troopers all days.

I get at least one or two errors crash the game a day. I got a friend to play the game and he loves it but it crashes on his ipad regularly, like every 6 or 7 games, usually mid battle. Normally, mine will crash during farming so yeah it is aggravating but when it happened last night during underworld madness SL, I just had to vent. It's getting truly ridiculous because of everything that was mentioned above and that is sad because it really is a fun game. The devs need to get this mess sorted out soon or this game will die because people have been leaving it in steady numbers and I can only see that as a continuing trend without new content.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    Hey scott,

jepp, you should have received my points every day
    The display is definitive broken.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    From what I can tell, PVTE1 is fairly harmless. It mostly seems to occur when the Sands of Time in your game differs from what's calculated on the server. (i.e. you don't actually have enough SoT to enter the quest you selected.)
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.

OS
    iOS
    Every time I get a MACLO and Legacy restarts, I'm greeted with trooper points. So I suspect the MACLO error is due to dodgy implementation of network gaming 101, where two requests are trying to write to your player record (trooper using your champion, you completing a quest). Rather than resolving the conflict or fixing the error, they just figure they can add another holiday event and call it good.
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.

I usually get a MACLO error when:
    - I just started playing again after a little break, like 30-60min
    - When I don't pay attention that the sand of time balance is off (I already had 153/80 SOT just because the game incremented the SOT by 2 instead of 1). So you would think that you still have enough SOT to start a fight and when the server communicates and finds that you are off, it triggers the error... But lately the SOT increment seems to have been fixed (although I didn't see any comment about it in the release notes).

In both case, a restart of the app usually avoids to trigger the problem: my SOT balance is correct and I don't get any MACLO. But sometimes I forget and get the error again

(in most case after manual restart of the app I get greeted with Trooper points, so I'm not sure it is linked, I just think that the trooper points message gets triggered only upon restart and not during the game)
    Last edited by CrazyHarry-2514; 02-02-2017 at 04:02 PM.