Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sag, very cool and generous from your part. Nicely done.

Regarding Ironite and rankings:
    The only ranking that matter is Saturday´s at 4pm PST, you can save your ironite during the week and make a run in the end of it. The current point system favors this strategy.

Offense:
    Health + Healing + Shield + Revive + Patience.

Defense:
    Health + Disabling + Damage. (And you need testing as Sag mention to see if the champions work well together)

Best
    Last edited by gmac; 02-10-2017 at 05:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Do you have Angel of Strife? If you do, I suggest you develop it and start using it in a smart way
    No AOS too....i never loot another angel, only two time AOF
    Last edited by blade685; 02-10-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Sag, very cool and generous from your part. Nicely done
    Tanks you, added your quote to the beginning of thread too!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Bump... Since it may be useful & I updated it to non beta PvP
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    One thing ive noticed is if you have a troll or a prisoner i cant win, lol. I'm having a hard time finding balance between survivability and damage output. No point in having heavy hitters if they dont live to deal damage and no point in having tanks if they cant deal damage when they do survive. Overall PvP is fun in a frustrating way. Think my aim just to be middle of the pack as im nowhere close to being outfitted to be top tier.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    One thing ive noticed is if you have a troll or a prisoner i cant win, lol. I'm having a hard time finding balance between survivability and damage output. No point in having heavy hitters if they dont live to deal damage and no point in having tanks if they cant deal damage when they do survive. Overall PvP is fun in a frustrating way. Think my aim just to be middle of the pack as im nowhere close to being outfitted to be top tier.
    Sure missing some characters makes things harder but still, there's many workaround for the troll (couple been described in troll suspect thread... )Still if you see now way of winning a particular fight or worried of the outcome maybe better attacking someone else there's a reason behind the refresh button...

GMAC got it right, tanks & long fight on attack & powerhouse on defense anyway after couple turns AI just can't stand a real player so defense have to be quick & deadly attack can be built for a longer fight to outsmart AI after the storm have passed..
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Sure missing some characters makes things harder but still, there's many workaround for the troll (couple been described in troll suspect thread... )Still if you see now way of winning a particular fight or worried of the outcome maybe better attacking someone else there's a reason behind the refresh button...

GMAC got it right, tanks & long fight on attack & powerhouse on defense anyway after couple turns AI just can't stand a real player so defense have to be quick & deadly attack can be built for a longer fight to outsmart AI after the storm have passed..
    I generally try to avoid fights with trolls + aoe healers like blue golden sons, as i generally either get shredded or AI lucky rolls the goldon sons team heal and negates all damage ive done. Still tinkering, and still learning so hopefully ill come up with a solution soon. Just dont have the tali's to outfit toons for each given circumstance.

OS
    Android
    Hey everyone,

I'm still trying to get my head around the game logic regarding attack/defense and your ranking.

If I were to attack someone under my attack tab and win, would I then be placed under their defense tab as having broken their team so they can then come and revenge against me?

I managed to drop 300+ points in the last 2 hours to the timer rollover on sunday, but only 4-5 teams showed on my defense tab.

Also, I assume the little red number against the arena tab on the main screen is to tell you that x amount of teams have attacked you?

Can anyone clarify for me please?
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-9385 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm still trying to get my head around the game logic regarding attack/defense and your ranking.

If I were to attack someone under my attack tab and win, would I then be placed under their defense tab as having broken their team so they can then come and revenge against me?

I managed to drop 300+ points in the last 2 hours to the timer rollover on sunday, but only 4-5 teams showed on my defense tab.

Also, I assume the little red number against the arena tab on the main screen is to tell you that x amount of teams have attacked you?

Can anyone clarify for me please?

All true. Second statement about the drop is called 'weekly reset'

OS
    Android
    Thanks Caretaker.

So due to the rollover, everyone loses a bucketful of points, regardless of if you're attacked or not?
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD